Introduction and Copyright

Welcome to Monster (A Supernatural Fanfiction). Let me set a few simple rules before you begin reading.

1. This takes place in season 5 so please NO SPOILERS. Do not talk about any season past 5 that could spoil the show for someone (preferably past season 12. Some people are behind or just now starting)

2. Some of the characters' personalities and actions will be different. This is called fanFICTION so it's a given. It's how the plot goes that their actions make sense.

3. Everything you read here that is not the original Supernatural storyline belongs to me. If you steal my plot and characters I will be majorly pissed and, trust me, you do NOT want to get on my bad side. It's a given fact. It's how I got my nickname.

4. There will be A LOT of mentions of depression, suicide, self-harm, mental illnesses, etc. If you're easily triggered then I'm just going to tell you to leave now and not add this to your library. I'd rather not get horrible messages and comments on something I already warned you about.

5. Yes, this is a Dean Winchester x OC fanfiction. Please keep the Destiel comments to a minimum. I understand that it's the main ship of the fandom and I don't mind a few comments here and there, but there is only so much I can handle as I don't really ship it.

6. Cassandra Moore is based off of me and my friends loosely so you'll notice similarities between her and some of my other characters. Every author puts bits and pieces of them in their stories so it's a given that they're always similar.

7. Yes, I do have a fanfiction series concerning Libby Wilson, Lucifer's daughter. No, she has no relation to this one. All of my fanfictions take place in different universes, hence the reason why I have another fanfiction taking place in Season 5.

8. I do appreciate constructive criticism and corrections, but do not comment on every mistake. I constantly go back and read over my stories and edit them. Yes, I do often catch new mistakes or plot holes each time. I've edited this like fifty times already since I started writing it.

9. If I see another work with an uncanny resemblance to mine that's been posted after I will be really pissed. I've put in hours upon hours working on this fanfiction for all of you guys. I've spent weeks at a time not even leaving my room working on it so I'd rather you not take advantage of it.

10. All gifs (including the one above) from Chapter 5: 4.20.1 The Rapture and on are mine. Please do not steal them.

11. Have fun! Enjoy! I love and accept comments and feedback from you guys. It's the highlight of my day when that notification pops up on my phone.  I'd love for you to interact with my author's notes at the beginning and end of chapters if they're posted there.

This story is dedicated to @arrow_to_the_heart . I absolutely love all of her Supernatural and BBC Sherlock fanfictions. She's such an inspiration to me and a lot of other readers.

Monster will be updated every Wednesday. No set time as I have school those days starting August 21, 2017

That's all I have to say for now. Further author's notes are possible and will be posted on their own chapter or at the beginning/end of a chapter that's being uploaded.

Writing Start Date: July 21, 2017 10:24PM

Writing Finish Date: September 9, 2017 4:49PM

Uploading Start Date: August 2, 2017 8:56PM

Uploading Finish Date: February 21, 2018 11:17AM

Page Count: 521

Word Count: 218,198

Attempted Aesthetic: