Chapter 10: 4.22.2 Lucifer Rising

HOW DID I ALMOST FORGET TO UPDATE?? I'll give you double for that 😉

Dean walked around the room, stopping to study a white plaster angel figurine sitting on one of the tables. Cassandra looked up as he deliberately knocked it over, his bored expression turning into a smug smirk.

"Ouch. Hurt my feelings, Winchester," she teased. Dean snorted.

"You asked to see me?" Dean spun around to see Castiel, and Cassandra jumped, scowling. Castiel eyed the shattered figurine and Dean glanced down at it guiltily before returning his attention to Cas. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I-I need something."

"Anything you wish," Castiel replied. Cassandra and Dean exchanged glances, their eyebrows raised in shock. Cassandra shrugged.

"I need you to take me to see Sam," Dean demanded. Castiel cringed slightly and looked towards Cassandra before looking back to the Hunter.

"Why?"

"There's something I got to talk to him about."

"What's that?"

"The B.M. I took this morning," Dean retorted sarcastically. Cassandra pressed her lips in a thin lines and bit back the smile that threatened to take over. "What's it to you? Just make it snappy." Cas sighed, shaking his head.

"I don't think that's wise." Dean rolled his eyes at the angel.

"Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion."

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?" Castiel questioned. Dean clenched his jaw and scoffed, shaking his head.

"No. That's the whole point. Listen, I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes — that's all I need," the Hunter requested.

"No." Cassandra's eyes widened and she sat up from her spot on the table, her knee raised to her chest.

"What do you mean, no? Are you saying that we're trapped here?" she demanded. Castiel shook his head.

"You can go wherever you want."

"Super. He wants to go see Sam," Cassandra snapped. Castiel narrowed his glare at the Nephilim.

"Except there."

"I want to take a walk," Cassandra said. Dean furrowed his eyebrows before realizing what she was doing. She was trying to help him see Sam.

"Fine. Dean and I will go with you," Castiel told her. She licked her lips and shook her head.

"Without Dean. You and I, Feathers, have a lot to talk about starting with how to use my powers."

"No." Dean rolled his eyes and shoved past Castiel, gesturing for Cassandra to follow.

"You know what? Screw this noise. I'm out of here. Princess, let's go." Cassandra jumped off of the table to follow Dean to the door. They were about two feet from it when Castiel spoke up.

"Through what door?" Dean turned to face him, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He shook his head and turned back to face the door only to see that it had been replaced by a smooth wall identical to the rest, a black table with a statue resting on top of it. When he twisted back around to snap at Cas he found that he, too, had disappeared...with Cassandra.

"Damn it."

Cassandra landed in an empty pure white room. She held an arm up, shielding her eyes from the bright light as she spun around in a slow circle. She looked down to see that she was no longer wearing the clothes that Dean had given her, but a black, lace, floor-length dress that was still too big.