Chapter 25: 5.10.1 Abandon All Hope

Clad in a tight black dress and high heels, a young blonde woman approached a large gate to a mansion with her arms wrapped around her body in an attempt to keep warm. She pressed the button on the speaker, a male voice drifting out a moment later.

"Hello?"

"Hello. My car broke down. I—I need some help," the blonde said, leaning forward to speak into the device.

"I'll be down in a minute."

The young woman turned around to wait, glancing towards the blonde Nephilim lurking in the bushes. She winked at the young woman, letting her know that she was doing good. Cassandra Moore had only just met Jo Harvelle a day earlier but they had become good friends already.

The gate swung open and Jo stepped inside a few feet, watching as two men in suits started to approach. The blond one grinned at Jo.

"Evening, pretty lady. Get yourself on in here," he told her. Jo managed a smile and shook her head.

"I just need to make a call," she replied. The man shook his head, the grin shifting into a smirk. Cassandra pulled the angel blade from her jeans, ready to attack if needed.

Castiel had found the demon Crowley who possessed the Colt, but he hadn't been able to get in due to the Enochian wardings. Luckily, Cassandra's able to get in because she's more human than she is angel. The team of Hunters were thankful for that.

"You don't need to call anyone, baby," the blond man said. He glanced back at his partner before looking back to Jo. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need." Jo's smile fell and she started to step back.

"You know what? I think I should wait by my car." Jo turned to leave when the man grabbed her shoulder, his eyes flickering to a coal black. Cassandra narrowed her eyes at him, rage pumping through her veins as she watched him tighten his grip on Jo's shoulder.

"We said, get your ass in here," he growled lowly. Jo managed to slip out of his grasp and land a punch to his jaw, sending him to the ground. The second man in the back was greeted with a demon blade to the neck by Sam Winchester behind him, his body flickering between orange and yellow before Sam yanked the blade out and threw him to the ground.

Cassandra glanced around to make sure no one else was coming before stepping out from the bushes and walking straight through the gate, the Enochian sigils hardly weakening her. The Nephilim bent down and yanked the first demon up from the ground, driving her blade through his chest.

"Nice work, Jo," Dean said, handing the blonde Huntress a green bag.

"Thanks," Jo replied as she pulled out a pair of wire cutters. She looked up to Dean and Sam as Cassandra joined the trio. "Okay. Shall we?"

The group of four made their way to the generators and electricity panel, picking open the lock and swinging the door open. Jo snipped three wires and they all focused their attention on the windows as the lights flickered out. Dean glanced over to his girlfriend.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, referring to her powers. Cassandra's eyes glowed a deep blue and she looked up to Dean, nodding. "Grace is working. Good. Let's go gut ourselves a demon." Sam, Dean, and Cassandra all made their way inside, Cassandra with a can of spray paint in hand. She had requested the honors of painting the devil's trap on the bottom of the carpet and Dean granted it, knowing she was desperate to do something out in the field.

Upon hearing approaching footsteps, Cassandra finished up the devil's trap and gently laid the rug back down, careful not to smudge the paint. She slid the can back into the duffel bag and pulled out her angel blade. Crowley entered the room a moment later, glancing around.