Fairies Play Tricks

Completely edited

[Carlos' POV]

Mal has been gone for awhile. I walk up to the bathroom door and knock carefully. "Mal, are you ok?" After a few seconds of no response, I tapped on the ravishing white door more loudly. "Mal, come out of there." I tried wiggling the door handle but it was locked tightly.

I asked Jay about a key and he gave me one. I unlocked the door quickly, my heart beating faster like a storm firing up inside of me. She was gone. Disappeared. Jay saw the window open and we both had a clear idea of where she went to. We looked at each other and spoke in soft tones at the same time. "The Isle."

[Ben's POV]

Jay and Carlos came sprinting through my door which scared me half to death. I sat in my leather chair trying to catch my breath.

"What're you guys doing here, where's Mal?" They hung their heads with pity as if they'd done something wrong. "Mal's gone back to the Isle. She tricked us, Ben." Jay said almost sobbing. Tears fell down my cheeks and anger boiled up inside of me. "WE NEED TO GET HER BACK NOW!" I said screaming in my beastly tone.

We all set off for the isle to find my queen and bring her home.

[Uma's POV]

I placed a tray of rotten eggs on Grayson's (Mother Gothel's son) plate. "Hey, I wanted the freshwater pearls!" (Fried Onions) "And I wanted an extra tip from Freddie Faciliar!" He grunted back at me and gave me 45¢.

I dropped the money in my mom's tip chair that was basted in eel slime. On the front of it was a revolving sign that said: Tips for Ursula's Manners.

A purple tentacle struck out at me from behind the counter. "Go fill the rest of the orders, or no extra cash for you, Princess!" I groaned and went back to jotting down orders filling my tag book. A familiar face stepped in and slouched at the table.

"Hey, Shrimpy!" Anger boiled inside of me. I hated that nickname ever since Mal gave it to me when we were kids. Now, she never let's me forget it. "Well, well. If it isn't the queen herself. What brings you to my 'neck of the woods'." "I had to come back. Evil was calling."

I chuckled a little. "Couldn't stay away for more than a year? How sad." Mal flipped through her purple locks and took a menu from the table. "Fish N' Knots, please." She finished with a smile. I smirked at her and told my mom the order. Basically, Fish N' Knots were just fish sticks covered in oil and fries twisted into knots.

They weren't our best seller, but if Mal was willing to pay, then who am I to stand in her way?

[Mal's POV]

After Uma gave me the food, I slapped her hand with $2. Her eyes glowed blue as she stood in shock. "I bet you don't get a lot of money anymore, huh?" "Yeah. This is a lot of money." I nodded and left in a hurry to my old hide out.

Around midnight, I heard scratches on the wall in my hideout. I thought it was nothing so I spray painted a picture of a map and all the evil on it. Another scratch came up and nearly tore my ears off. I went downstairs to find Jay and Carlos. "What're you two doing here?" I said fearful of my life.

"Ben was worried, so we came to find you." Jay said with a sigh. "How could you trick us, Mal?" I looked down at my ankle boots and cried. "I don't belong here, guys." They didn't buy it for a second. They carried me to the limo they brought and we drove back to Auradon.

The boys made me go straight to Ben's office as soon as we entered the brightly colored gates of Auradon Prep. I went in alone. Ben was at his desk crying at the top of his lungs. I felt bad, so I called out softly. "Ben?" He shot up directly and looked at me. "Mal? Oh, Mal!"

He rushed over to me and hugged me. "You scared me, Mal." I could feel a few warm tears exiting his brown eyes. "Ben, I don't belong here. You should just let me go back." His face went from scared and sad to angry and mad. "Mal, I don't want you to leave here again! Do you know how much you scared me today?"

I shook my head silently and cried. "Mal, I want you to be safe. You can come to me if you need anything." I felt so guilty that I started to run back to my room. I locked the door before Ben could enter. I cried continuously for an hour while Ben leaned against the door trying to get me to talk to him. I didn't belong here, this place was like a prison. I wish I could go back to my old life on the isle.