Chapter 36

Author's note: don't start video yet.

[Ben's POV]

I woke up to find the bed bare again. Really, Mal? I got up and walked to the enchanted lake. She was sitting at the edge of the ruins crying her sadness out. I sat down beside her and hugged her. "Are you doing ok, baby?" I asked trying to soothe her in the process. She hugged me tightly and sobbed.

"It's all my fault, Ben...if I never went back to the isle to give Uma Auradon, none of this would've happened..." I couldn't believe she was still talking like this. It gave me so much pain to see her hurting like this, I tried to do everything I could, but nothing seemed to be helpful right now.

"Mal, please don't talk like that...it's not you're fault, you were just trying to do something worth while." She sobbed loudly into my chest. "I begged Jay and Carlos to get me the wand, now Uma will take over Auradon!" I kissed her cheek. "Everything's going to be fine, Mal...if we have to fight Uma, then we must...it's for the good of Auradon."

[Uma's POV]

It's mine! Fairy Godmother's wand is mine! I gathered my crew and we stood at the edge of the barrier. "Pirates! This is our time to rain down evil on Auradon! Who's with me?" "We are!" Everyone jumped suddenly. Everything was coming together just like we had planned.

I faced the barrier and thought of a spell. "Barrier, barrier, oh so great, tear down and carry us to a new place!" With that, the barrier shattered into glass pieces and we ran across to Auradon. Soon, all of this will be mine!

[Evie's POV]

"Evil! Evil! Evil!" I dropped my tape measure that I was using to fix Lonnie's dress. I ran to the window of my dorm and saw Uma and her crew! "This is bad..." I said. I called Ben. "Hello?" "Ben, it's Evie. Uma and her crew are here in Auradon... We have to stop them!" "We'll be right there." He said and hung up the phone.

I went to get Carlos and Jay. This is it. Bring it on pirate crew, because it's going down!

[Mal's POV]

"Mal, come on, we have to go save Auradon." Ben said while grabbing my hand. "Ben, we can't...Uma's too strong with the wand." He sighed and hugged me. "If we don't do something, people will lose their lives...and I can't do that to the people, I'm their king." I slumped backwards. "You go, I'll stay here."

"Mal, you're being ridiculous. You're coming with me." I glared at him with my greenish colored goblin eyes. "I'd rather die than have to go face Uma, Ben!" He stared at me with a scared face. "Mal, how could you say that?" I turned away and faced the lake. "Just go, Ben...Auradon needs you..." "They need you too! You're their Queen!"

I faced him again. "I was never their Queen, Ben...I was always different to them...they never treated me like one. I always got glares at school and every time I went to see you, because they knew who I was. I was and still am the daughter of the most evil villain that this world has ever seen! It wouldn't matter to them if I died...they actually would be pleased that I gave my life...so who cares, Ben?"

He held my hand. "I care, Mal. You're my wife. And, you're the mother of a beautiful princess. And the VKs care about you, and my parents do too...believe me, they're going to be upset that you died...so please, come with me, and we can protect each other..."

I turned around towards the lake again and cried softly. "Goodbye, Ben..." He walked away. I bet, he was crying... I felt a lot worse than I have been for the past few days. I made my husband leave, even though he was trying to help. I ran to my room and cried on my bed.

Christie came out of her room and hugged me. "Mommy, why are you crying?" I stared at my brown-haired daughter. "Well, Daddy is trying to save Auradon and I couldn't do it..." "Don't you love him, Mommy?" I smiled a little. "Of course I do, baby." "Then, go with him." I kissed my daughter's cheek and grabbed my sword. Everyone was at the center of Auradon, Ben was fighting Harry.

I was back to back with my husband and I fought Uma. "Mal?" He turned around to see me fighting Uma. "I couldn't let you and the VKs protect Auradon by yourselves now can I?" He smiled and we continued fighting the pirates.

Author's note: ok, video can start now. 😊