Tears

Completely edited

[Ben's POV]

I tried talking to Mal, but she wasn't responding. I guess that's understanding since I went all 'beast' on her. Evie brought Christie home that afternoon and I told her what had happened.

After waiting by a locked door for almost 3 minutes, it unlocked. A beautiful purple haired girl stood in the doorway. Her eyes drenched in tears and her face was puffy red. I hugged the girl who was my wife. "Ben..." She whispered quietly.

"I'm here, baby. It's ok. You're ok." I said rubbing her back smoothly. Carlos came by and handed me a glass of water to give to Mal. She was reluctant at first, but gulped it down when I wasn't looking. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed in our room.

[Mal's POV]

After Ben took me to our room, I rolled under the covers. I tried avoiding his benevolent eyes, but it didn't seem to work. Wherever I went, he followed. I could've sworn it was like 'Mary had a Little Lamb' all over again! He pulled me to his chest and stroked my purple locks.

"Mal, why do you keep hiding from me?" I felt teardrops glisten my eyes. In truth, I felt weak and ashamed of myself. I cried silently until he made me look into his eyes. "Mal, please don't cry." He begged. "I can't do this, Ben. I'm not the one right for you." He kissed my head and held me against his chest.

"Don't you ever say that, Babe. I need you." He kissed me again, but more passionately. We were in a full make out session now. After we finished, we both fell asleep on each other's arms.
________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know guys, its a really short chapter. The next one will be long, I promise. Please let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments section. See you guys later.