Chapter 32

[Mal's POV]

There he was. Ben was being held by Harry and was about to walk the plank. Uma and I looked at each other square in the eyes. "Give me the wand!" She demanded. "Give me Ben!" I demanded as well. I thought all would be ok, but, it wasn't. Instead of Harry bringing Ben over, he threw him overboard.

"No!" I shot up. Ben looked at me and hugged me. "Babe, you ok?" He asked. "Ben, Uma made you go overboard..." I cried. "Hey, hey...everything's gonna being ok. That's not gonna happen. I'm ok, and so are you." He calmly said. I laid back down and snuggled into his chest. "Never let go, Ben." He looked at me and smiled. "I never will let you go, Mal..."

I was afraid to go back to sleep, because I was afraid of another nightmare. Ben seemed to notice. "Mal, it's 2 A.M., you need sleep." I hugged onto him tighter. "Ben, I can't. Uma's just going to harm you again and I can't live through that pain." "Mal, it's gonna be ok. I'll bear through the pain with you. It's just you and me....and Christie." I cried softly.

Ben sat up and looked at me. "Hey, Mal, you're gonna be ok. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Please, go back to sleep. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you were still tired, and we have a big day in a few hours." I pondered for a moment. I looked up at Ben with soulful eyes. "I'm going to go for a walk to try and forget about the dream. I won't be long."

Ben wasn't going to let me go that easily. "Let me go with you, I don't want you to get hurt..." He started to get up. "No, I'll be fine. If I'm not back in 20 minutes, have Jpeg come look for me." "No, Mal...Jpeg is going with you....you're not going alone...and if I can't go with you, you have to go with a guard." I groaned. "Fine, let's go." He jumped out of bed and we walked in the moonlight.

[Jay's POV]

It started raining at 2:30 A.M. and it woke up the triplets. Lonnie and I were kept on our toes for at least 40 minutes before we could actually fall asleep again. "Jay, don't get me pregnant ever again or I will kill you..." Lonnie said while climbing into bed. I chuckled and kissed her. "I promise, I won't." She relaxed into my arms and we fell asleep.

[Carlos' POV]

"Jane, why are you still watching Prettier Parties?" I asked while walking into her dorm room. "Polly and Molly found out that they're Billy Jean's twins and there is total drama!" She said while jumping up and down. "Jane, maybe we should go to bed, it's really late..." She nodded. "Ok, but first thing when we get up, we're watching Prettier Parties!" "Ok..." I smiled.

[Mal's POV]

Ben and I were at a small park at the corner of Auradon. We sat down and took in the cool breeze of autumn. I heard something, so I wanted to go investigate. Ben, of course, held me back. "Ben, I want to go check out what's making that noise," I pleaded. "No, Mal. I'm not risking you getting hurt, let the guards take care of it."

"Fine," I groaned. Ben talked to a guard, which surprisingly gave me a chance to sneak away. I followed the voice into the woods. It sounded like crying. It got louder with every step I made. "Mal!" Ben called out to me, but I didn't answer because I was focused on figuring out where the noise was coming from.

I got to the edge of the woods and found Harry Hook there leaning against a tree. It couldn't be...how was it even possible that he's here? He's supposed to be at the isle. He walked up to me and played with my hair. "Hey, gorgeous..." He snickered. "Hi, Harry." I answered back shakily. He started kissing my lips and then my neck.

I tried so hard to refuse, but he kept pulling me tighter. "If you refuse me, I'll hurt you." He snickered. "At least I won't have to feel your kisses!" I slammed at him. "Fine, have it your way." He slapped me and I fell to the ground. Then, he started to kick me. The pain was unbearable and I could not get up from it. "Mal!" I heard Ben say again. Harry disappeared and I lay still on the ground.

[Ben's POV]

I searched frantically in the woods calling for my wife's name. How could she sneak away? I was trying to protect her, but I'm losing her in the process! I saw a purple glow, so I followed it. It stopped at a weird bent over tree. There she was. Mal, the love of my life, laying on the ground, helpless.

I carried her back to the room and laid her in bed. She didn't even open her eyes for a few hours. All the while, I was thinking about how she wanted to know where that noise was coming from. Her eyelids finally opened and she looked around. "Where am I?" She asked confused. "At home, in our room."

She touched her head and screamed. "Mal, baby, what is it?" I touched her forehead. "My head...hurts..." She cried. "I'll get you some medicine." I said and went to the medical cabinet. I got her what she needed and she calmed down. She sat up and that's when I noticed it....she had a hickey....

[Mal's POV]

Ben continuously stared at me. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked confused. "Who touched you, Mal?" "You did," I responded. "I know I didn't give you that. Now, I'm going to ask one last time, who touched you?" I started to cry. "Harry! It was Harry, Ben! When I went into the woods, I saw him there! He started kissing me, but I didn't kiss back." I sobbed continuously. He pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his chest.

"I'm sorry you got hurt, Mal...From now on, you'll have an escort to take you to school and back." I looked up at Ben. "Ben, I can take care of myself." "Mal, listen to me, if you said Harry kissed you, that means he's still out there. I have a lot of work to get done, so I can't take you." "Just have Evie, Carlos, and Jay go with me," I pleaded. "No, Mal. You're being escorted by a guard for at least 3 months." "Three months!" I screamed.

"Ben, why!" "Because I don't want you hurt, Mal! You and Christie are the 2 most important people in my life! I can't risk your lives! That would show that I'm not being a good king." He held my hand. "Then stop treating me like I'm helpless all the time, and act like a king!" I yelled and ran off. "Mal!" He called back to me. I just ran to the Enchanted Lake. I couldn't be around anyone right now.