Chapter 29

[Jay's POV]

We got to the hospital. The doctors only let me into Lonnie's room while Evie, Doug, and Carlos were in the waiting room. "Lonnie, I love you so much..." I whispered to her. "I love you..ow!" She screamed. Her contractions were unbelievable!

The doctors got ready as another one came on shortly. About an hour later, we had three healthy baby boys in our arms.

Here we go guys! These baby names were suggested by iiKawaiiPotato13ii. They are amazing! Special thanks to iiKawaiiPotato13ii for choosing them! 😀

The 1st one I got to hold was Jayden. He had dashing brown eyes and smooth brown hair. His smile was nothing like you would imagine. The 2nd kid was Leo. He had the same features like Jayden, but he was a lot more squirmy. The last was named Jonnie. He had Lonnie's curly hair and my somewhat evil-like eyes. These three, however, were the best kids that anyone in Auradon could ask for.

Lonnie had to stay for a while longer to get some more tests done and we had to make sure that the triplets were stable. I didn't mind, because I would be in a room with my fiancée and my 3 sons.

[Uma's POV]

I searched the contents of that envelope with excitement! Finally, Auradon will be mine!

Here it is guys!

I read the documents that were there in my hands carefully.

"Thank you for ordering 100 cupcakes from Goodies Galore! You are now eligible to buy 3 more cupcakes for the price of $30. Please send this form back within 10 days and you'll get a free T-shirt with your name on it. Thanks again for choosing Goodies Galore!"

Goodies Galore Baking Team.

"What!" I screamed so loudly that Gil and Harry jumped back. I showed it to them and they broke down laughing. "Its not funny, idiots!" I slapped them hard. King Ben was clever, oh yes, but I will get my revenge!

[Mal's POV]

I woke up next to Ben. He was holding Christie in his arms while she was sleeping. "Hi, Ben..." I whispered. "Hey, beautiful... You ok?" I nodded silently and snuggled into his side. Ben made me feel safe and at home.

Evie walked through the door a few minutes later, looking nervous. "M, can I talk to you?" She cried. "Yeah." I quickly went to the hallway. "What's up?" I asked worriedly for my best friend. "I found out I'm pregnant..." She started. "E, that's great! What did Doug say?" I asked quickly. "He's over the moon happy." She smiled. I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy for you two..." I cried. "Thanks, M...." She replied. "Do you know what gender it is?" I asked recollecting myself. "Not yet, but in a few weeks we'll know." "This is awesome! First, me and Ben, then Jay and Lonnie, now you and Doug! Now, we just have to wait for Carlos and Jane!" I giggled. She laughed hard.

"Make sure to get plenty of rest, or Doug will definitely have something to say about it, trust me..." I said remembering how Ben was over protective (and still is) of me. "I will, bye, Mal!" "Bye!" I walked back into my room where Ben was holding Christie while standing up. "She had a nightmare. I thought it would calm her down if we walked around a bit." He said calmly. "You always know what to do, Ben." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.