Chapter 27

3 days later...

[Mal's POV]

I saw Uma attack Ben. It was the same situation that we were all in 3 days ago. She stabbed her sword through his heart and died.

"No!" I screamed and woke up suddenly. Ben was right next to me and got up. "Mal! Are you ok?" He held my hand as I started shaking. "Uma....k...k...killed.....you....you....w....were....d...d....dead...." Ben hugged me tightly. "It's alright, Mal... You're safe..." He said while kissing my head.

I started to get up, but Ben held my hand tightly. "Babe, where are you going?" He asked worriedly. "Just to check on our daughter." Her birthday was coming up soon. Ben and I wanted to make it extra special. Ben nodded and relaxed. I went into the polished pink nursery. It was nice, but I despised pink. It wasn't even my idea! It was Ben's!

I looked at the little crib to find it bare. "Christie?" I whispered afraid she was around the room sleeping somewhere and I didn't want to wake her. After searching the room I screamed. "Christie!" I started sobbing when Ben rushed in. "Babe, is everything alright?" He asked while holding me. "Christie's gone...." I cried.

Ben sent the guards on a frantic search for our child. I found a note on the bedside table in our bedroom.

Dear Mal and Ben,
Hahaha! I have your child here at the isle of the lost! Come by if you want to see her alive. Mal can only come, though. Better hurry time's-a-ticking! By the way, I left a little clock with this note that shows you how many days you have left before this wonderful offer is out.

Truthful but evil,

Maleficent.

I showed Ben the note and cried. "We'll get her back, Mal..." "No, Ben! You're staying here! I'm not risking your life too! Besides, Mother says I have to come alone..." Ben jumped at this and held me. "Mal, I'm not losing you again! There's no way you're going alone!" I kissed him. "I'll be in and out...." "I...just...don't...want you to....get hurt..." He said in between sobs. I kissed him again. "I'll be fine, I told you in and out." "Ok," he sighed, "but if you're not out before sunset, I'm coming to get you." "Deal." I set off to find our daughter and bring her home safely.

[Evie's POV]

I was with Doug eating dinner when I felt sick. I rushed into the bathroom while Doug freaked out. "E, you ok?" I puked for 30 minutes and finally took a pregnancy test. I showed Doug and he went all crazy. "We're gonna be parents!" He twirled me around and I giggled.

[Ben's POV]

I didn't totally trust Mal. I know she can be very persuasive, but, I feel like she's going to get herself hurt again. I called Evie, Jay, and Carlos to go with me in the Royal limo to follow her. Mal's gonna hate me, but it's for her own safety.