The Queen's Return

Completely edited

[Evie's POV]

Jay, Carlos, Adam, Belle and I were all gathered in a circle in the humongous castle library. Books were scattered all over the floor. Belle says reading helps take our mind of things, but it's not working for me. Ben popped in the doorway with a huge smile on his face.

"Everyone, I have to tell you something," he said with glee. "Not now, Ben," Jay said, not raising his eyes from the book he was reading. "But guys, you are going to be thrilled!" Ben exclaimed. "Is it another puppy?" Carlos asked. Ben shook his head. "No." "A hamster?" Ben shook his head again. "A cat?" "Carlos, its not a pet," Ben said.

"It's someone who is very eager to see you guys." "The mail-girl?" Carlos jumped up. "No," Ben stated. He motioned to the door and out came Mal. Her cheeks were flushed in pink and her purple hair was brushed nicely. "Hey, guys." She smiled. We all ran up to her and gave her a huge hug.

[Mal's POV]

"Mal, we thought you were gone forever," Carlos pointed out. "I know you said that you would come back, but we just weren't positive after awhile." I nodded my head and kissed Ben. Jay covered his eyes. "Uh, excuse me, lovebirds. But, we're right here." Ben and I laughed and continued talking for an hour.

Ben and I went to our rooms so we could sleep. He held me close to his chest and whispered in my ear. "I'm so glad you're back, Baby." I smiled. "Me too." We kissed one last time before drowning ourselves into a deep sleep.

[Jay's POV]

Lonnie and I were in our room cuddling. When she sat up with a worried look, I was concerned. "Everything alright, babe?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, its just...I need to tell you something, Jay." I sat up curiously. This must be serious. Lonnie didn't have her usual 'I'm so happy, I could die' look painted on her face.

"Jay, you know that I love you, right?" I nodded silently. I wasn't liking where this was going. "I don't want us to fight, but what would you say if I told you I was pregnant?" I sat there in shock. I then lifted her up and spun her around. "Lonnie, I'm going to be a dad?" She nodded happily.

I kissed her and we both fell asleep soundly. Man, I love my life right now.

[Evie's POV]

"Doug, did you hear? Mal's back!" I said kissing his cheek. He looked at me suspiciously. "What do you mean she's back? Wasn't she already here?" I stood there in shock. I guess I forgot to tell my boyfriend what had happened. After I got him caught up with everything, he stood there in shock.

"All of that happened?" "Yeah. It was pretty chaotic." He lifted me up and kissed me. "Evie, you were so brave!" "Doug, we all helped out, not just me." "I know, but I like singling you out." He chuckled. I smiled and kissed him again before we went to bed.

[Mal's POV]

I was running through the woods. Green smoke appeared before me, causing me to fall on my knees. My mother appeared and starting cackling. "You thought you could get rid of me, Darling?" I looked at her in shock. She should be dead by now, I casted the spell!

"Well, it's my turn to get rid of you!" She proclaimed. She waved her scepter and a green ball of light struck me. I felt it flowing through my body. I felt lifeless, but I sat there still clearly alive. She casted another one. This time, it finished me.

I woke up with a scream. Ben turned to me and bursted upwards. "Mal, baby, are you alright?" I fell into his chest. "My mother...she....she..." "It's ok, Mal, take a deep breath." I breathed deeply. "My mother killed me." He held me tighter. "It was just a dream, go back to sleep." I fell asleep in his arms.

[Ben's POV]

Mal continuously had nightmares the rest of the night. When I was getting ready early that morning, I heard a groan. Mal sat up with bags under her eyes. I ran over to her and knelt next to her. "Mal, you ok? You look like you haven't slept very well." "Ben, I'm fine," she said with an exhausted tone in her voice.

She tried getting up, but I held her down. "Mal, you barely got any sleep last night. You need more rest." "But, Ben..." She groaned louder. "I need to perform Royal duties with you. I'm your queen, remember?" "I know," I said. "But you need more sleep. You can barely keep your eyes open."

She fell back into the bed and whined. "Ben, I'm fine. Just let me up and I'll act like nothing's wrong. You know I can lie really well." Mal said with a smirk. "I know you can, but not when you're sleepy." I said patting her head. I kissed her before closing the door.

I walked downstairs to see my parents, Evie, Jay and Carlos at the dining table. "Morning, Son." Dad said patting my back. "Morning." I replied back. "Where's Mal?" Evie asked. "She's still in bed. She had really bad nightmares last night, so she hardly slept. Which reminds me, could you look after her today? I have to get back to royal duties that I've been neglecting for awhile."

"Sure. I'd like to spend some time with her anyway." I chuckled. "Just make sure she gets at least 8 hours of sleep before you do 'girly' stuff with her, ok?" She nodded her head in agreement. After breakfast, I went to my office to find documents scattered everywhere.

[Uma's POV]

Alive? How is it possible? Wait, Mal's magic was stable enough! That allowed us to switch between worlds! Hahaha! Now, we can return to evil and steal Ben's kingdom!

"Alive?" "Yes, Mistress," I replied. "Now, we can take what is rightfully ours!" I said while cackling. "She's going to turn evil again soon, I can feel it." I was ready to take over the world and defeat Mal and Ben's love for each other, now is my time to prove myself worthy. It's my time to shine!