Chapter 25

[Carlos' POV]

We all got to Auradon just in time to see Uma call up a storm. Gray clouds and rain formed. There was tension between the people of Auradon and the pirates. Evie guided Ben back to the King and Queen's quarters to let Mal rest in peace while Jay and I started handling the pirates.

[Ben's POV]

When we got back to the bedroom, I laid Mal on the bed. Her hair wasn't purple anymore, it was gray and drab. She was more paler than before. In fact, if it was snowing and she was outside, you could easily mistake her for snow. I kissed her and grabbed a sword from the wall. "I'm sorry Mal...I promise I'll avenge you!" With that, I left to take care of some unfinished business.

[Evie's POV]

We got to the middle of town where a gigantic bonfire was being held. Uma and her crew had officially claimed Auradon. "People of Auradon! Come and stand with us, or die trying!" She blasted. I turned to Ben and the other 2 VKs. "We have to stop them..." I reminded everyone.

Ben didn't need telling twice. He lunged for Uma and tackled her. Carlos, Jay and I battled the rest of the pirates while everyone else ran to safety.

[Ben's POV]

"This is for Mal!" I screamed and attacked Uma. Of course, she had quick reflexes. "You know, I'm happy that your Mal is gone now...I never really liked her..." I stopped for a moment. "You two used to be friends," I said. "We were NEVER friends, Ben! She got what she wanted and left me nothing! She became Queen while I became a dirty peasant! And she called me a terrible nickname until you brought those VKs here. What do I have to do to win my place!" She screamed.

"Uma, please...we can work this out together if you'd let me help..." She shook her head and lunged for me instead. Jay blocked the attack as I jumped back scared. "You know, she's not really dead...yet...." Jay was going to finish her off, but I stopped him.

"No, let her speak..." Jay held Uma and I had my sword at her chest. "What did you say?" "She's not dead, Ben." She cackled. "How?" "She's just weak, unfortunately, when the sun rises, she'll actually be dead." "How can we revive her?" Uma turned away. "Tell me!" I yelled as I grabbed onto Uma.

"You can only do it if you had Fairy Godmother's wand...better hurry...the sunrise should be coming soon..." I let go of Uma and raced to the museum.

[Carlos' POV]

I was attacking Harry when Ben ran past me. "Carlos, get the others and meet me at the museum! We may still have a chance to save Mal!" He scurried off into the cold black night. A chance to still save Mal? Count me in! I ran to get Jay and Evie who were still busy bustling their way through pirates.

[Evie's POV]

I rushed to the museum with Jay and Carlos. Ben was already there with FG's wand within his grasp. "Ben, how can the wand save Mal?" Jay asked. "Uma told me it would just revive her. No spells." We nodded our heads and rushed to Mal's chamber. Uma, Gil, and Harry guarded her. With swords ready, we lunged for them.

[Uma's POV]

"Don't come any closer, or Mal dies!" Ben looked scared. The other VKs stopped in their tracks. "What do you mean she dies if we fight?" Carlos asked shakily. "Harry!" I motioned for Harry. He grabbed Mal and held a knife at her heart. Her HEART! "We won't harm you, just don't harm Mal...." Ben cried. "Give me the wand, and I'll save her." I grinned.

Ben slowly handed me the wand, but was stopped by Evie. "Ben, it could be a trick." She said. "Do you want to save Mal or not?" I asked impatiently stomping my foot. "I have to do this Evie, to save Mal's life." Ben handed the wand to me. "Now, step back. I need room to concentrate."

Everyone including Harry and Gil stepped back. "Oh gleaming wand so proud and fair, nothing can ever compare..." I turned to Ben. "Say your prayers, Ben!" I cackled and turned swiftly back to Mal. "With this wand I command to thee, kill Mal and set me forever free!" I looked down at Mal as she started shaking. She finally fell limp and her hair turned white....Mal was finally dead....