Chapter 40

A/N

Here it is guys! The final chapter for this story! I'm so pumped!

I want to thank you guys so so much for reading this story, you guys are amazing! Thanks for all the comments and votes on it too. I'm ready to begin the sequel! It should be out either today or tomorrow.

Alright guys, enjoy the last chapter and then the sequel will be coming your way!

[Author's POV]

1 year later...

Everybody in Auradon was happy! Uma's crew was defeated, Maleficent wasn't here, and Auradon was safe! Summer had reached the hills of Auradon, and school was officially out!

Evie and Doug went on a 2-week vacation to Dwarf Town Hall with their twins: Douglas and Eva.

Carlos and Jane stayed at Auradon Prep for a few days afterwards because Jane had officially given birth to twins as well. One boy and one girl: Cameron and Fiona.

Jay and Lonnie had also stayed at Auradon Prep because Lonnie had insisted on allowing the triplets to spend time with Jane and Carlos' kids and Mal and Ben's kid.

Finally, Mal and Ben....the King and Queen of Auradon...what a couple they were! They're little daughter Christie had officially turned 2 about a week ago. Mal was now pregnant with another girl! Knowing that she was pregnant again, Ben still had a greater over protective side, which Mal wasn't too thrilled about, but she learned to live with it.

Ben and Mal were so happy that Christie had taken the new baby surprise really well. Seeing both of his girls happy (and soon to have another girl in his life), made Ben's heart soar!

Today, Christie was spending the day with Jay and Lonnie, so that Mal and Ben could have the day together....just them two before Ben had more king stuff to attend to.

[Mal's POV]

Ben and I were at the enchanted lake. It was very beautiful. The beams of the sun had softly hit the waterfall that connected to the lake. Ben wrapped his strong arms over mine and kissed my cheek. "I love you," he smiled. "I love you too, Bennyboo!" I giggled.

We had a wonderful picnic, and my husband brought strawberries! 5 baskets of them! I ate through 3 and a half before Ben took them away. "Ben! Give me back my strawberries!" I yelled chasing him around the ruins. "Not until you give me a kiss," he said making a puppy face. "Fine," I groaned.

I pecked him on the lips and took back my precious treasure. (The strawberries, not Ben) (even though Ben was a treasure, I had strawberries there, and I couldn't let them down)

Ben picked me up and we swam in the lake for about an hour. As soon as we dried off, I saw a piece of paper floating in the water. As I went towards it, Ben called out to me. "Babe, if you want to continue swimming, you just needed to say something," he tried. But, me being me, I ignored him.

I grabbed the now damp paper and read it. It had red marks all over and the writing bled into it. I showed Ben and he read it out loud. Surprisingly, even if someone couldn't read it, Ben could. He always could read sloppy handwriting.

"What does it say babe?" I asked holding his arm. Ben looked at me with a worried face and told me what the message held.

"Watch your back, Mal...because you will get what's coming to you...stay alert and never look back..."

"What does this mean, Ben?" Ben had tears soaking his eyes. He wrapped me in a hug. "It means, that you're in danger, Mal..."

Ok guys! That's the end of the book! Please keep an eye out for my new book, its called: Save Her!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I enjoyed writing it for you. Thanks again everyone for reading my story! It means a lot to me!

I can't wait to see you guys in my second book of Descendants! Its going to be great. Bye!!! 😀