Chapter 39

[Mal's POV]

I snuggled closer into Ben's arms when the sun shone through our windows. "Mal," Ben started, "you need to get up." "Ben, I don't want to," I whined. I was really tired from yesterday. Christie came in and jumped on our bed. She laid on Ben's stomach and smothered him in kisses.

"Well, someone's happy to see you," I said glaring at Ben playfully. "Yeah, I'm surprised she wanted kisses this morning." I shrugged as she climbed over to me and kissed my cheek once. "So, Daddy gets a lot of kisses and Mommy gets one?" I asked my daughter playfully.

"No, you get 3!" She kissed my cheek two more times before running out of the room. "Sweetheart, we really should be getting up now," Ben said again. I groaned as I climbed out of bed and threw jeans and a hoodie on.

After I did my hair, I felt a sudden chill in the room. "Ben?" I looked around our bedroom to find it empty. "Christie?" I asked while forcing my eyes to continuously be on guard. There was still no response. This was getting really weird. Then, I heard voices. "Mal...don't leave us, Mal...." They called out to me.

Who were they? "Who are you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Ben came rushing in from the hallway and wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Baby, are you ok?" He asked with worry in his voice. I gripped onto his arms tighter and buried my head into his chest.

"They're coming again, Ben...." I cried. "Who's coming again, Mal?" Ben asked while looking at me. "The voices...the voices that were in my head....the ones that used to threaten..." He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sure it's nothing, Mal...you're safe with me." I pulled away from him. "I have to go..." Ben grabbed my arm. "Mal, everything is going to be alright. Please, stay..." "I just need a few minutes, Ben." I said while shaking my head. I ran out of my room to Evie's dorm.

[Jay's POV]

Evie and I were talking about Carlos and Jane's kid when Mal barged in the room. "Mal, is everything ok?" Evie asked while hugging her. I examined her eyes. They were filled with worry and fear. (Pictured above)

"Did Ben hurt you?" I asked her. "No," she shook her head, "I was hearing voices and Ben doesn't believe me..." She sobbed. I was really angry with Ben! I marched out of Evie's dorm to Mal and Ben's room. "Ben, I have a bone to pick with you!" I said while slamming the door when I entered.

"Jay, not now." He tried. "Of course, now! You just hurt my little sister because you didn't believe she was hearing voices again!" I yelled in his face. "Jay, I'm sorry. I know I should've believed her, but it just doesn't make any sense." "I'll forgive you after you forgive Mal." I walked out of the room leaving Ben to his thoughts.

[Ben's POV]

I felt really guilty. Of course I should've believed Mal, she's my wife! I have to listen to what she has to say! If someone was threatening her I need to know now! I ran to Evie's dorm and planted my arms on my queen. "Babe, I'm so sorry...I should've believed you....instead, I was a jerk." I hugged her tightly. She looked up into my eyes. "Its ok, Ben..."

We kissed and Jay came up to me. "Now I'll forgive you. But, do something like that again and I will make sure you don't live out the remainder of your life with Mal..." I nodded cautiously. Christie came in and told us she wanted someone to read to her. Mal and I took her back to our room where we could get some rest.

[Carlos' POV]

Jane was really tired. Being pregnant wears her down like crazy. I woke up in bed next to her. "Carlos, what happened?" "You looked really tired, so I made you fall asleep in bed..." I said while kissing her forehead. She nodded and cuddled into my side.

"What do you think we should call the baby when we find out, babe?" Jane asked me. "Well, if its a girl, Josie. If it's a boy, Cameron. At least, that's what I think... What about you?" She pondered for a moment. "If its a girl, Fiona, if it's a boy, Sam." I smiled. "Those are beautiful names." She fell back asleep after yawning.

A/N

Ok guys, so now that Carlos and Jane are having a baby, we need to pick names! I have 4 names: Sam, Josie, Cameron, and Fiona. Please let me know which one I should do.

Or, if you have other baby name ideas, please let me know! Thanks, guys! 😀

1 week later....

[Evie's POV]

Mal and I took our kids out to the park. We sat down on a bench and talked while my kids slept and Christie played in the sandbox. "So, do you keep getting these voices in your head, Mal?" I asked her quietly.

"No, they're gone...but I don't know who keeps sending them...it's like, they want to threaten everything I love, and if I don't do something they want, they'll kill you guys...I don't want that..." I nodded and let her cry on my shoulder.

"We'll get through it, Mal...you're not alone...." We walked back to the castle in time for dinner. We didn't eat very much because we had a late lunch earlier. Ben carried Mal to bed while Christie followed, and Carlos carried Jane, and Doug carried the twins while I followed. And finally, Jay carried Jonnie and Leo while Lonnie carried Jayden.

[Mal's POV]

Ben tucked Christie in bed. 5 minutes later, he came into our room and laid next to me. "You ok, sweetie? You look tired..." "Yeah, just need sleep," I yawned. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "I love you, Mal...did I mention that?" I giggled. "So many times, that I've lost count." I smiled. He kissed my head and we both fell asleep.

A/N

Guys! Chapter 39! One final chapter, and this story is completed!!!!

I will update once I have names for Carlos and Jane's baby. Then, the last chapter will commence and then, book 2 will be released soon!

Guys, I'm really excited for the sequel and I know you all are too! Thanks for the comments on the sequel! It means a lot that you guys like my story and want me to continue writing for you guys. It's always a pleasure.

So, one more chapter, and then book 2 will be out! Keep an eye out for it on my profile. I'll have it out as soon as I can. Thanks again guys, you all are amazing!

See you guys in the last chapter (and hopefully the sequel soon)! Bye!!!!
😀