Book

"How is he doing that? You know, that's the fourth girl today! When was he a lady's man?" Carly asked, with her two friends stood next to her, looking at Gibby.

"Hey, guys!" Gibby said, walking over to Carly, Sam and Freddie.

"Hi, Gibbs! What were you doing over there?" Sam questioned, sipping her smoothie.

"Guppy made me this book and inside has all the advice to make friends with different people. Like how to get a girlfriend."

"Since when did you take advice from a seven year old?" Freddie wondered.

"Guppy is eight!"

"Whatever. How though?"

"You try. Here, page eight."

"In case you haven't noticed, I have a girlfriend!"

"Go on, it will be fun!" Sam encouraged.

"Are you sure about this?" Carly whispered.

"Obviously! I trust him!"

"Sam, are you completely sure?" Freddie questioned again.

"Yes! Just do it! It's not gonna work!"

"Don't doubt the Guppy!" Gibby shouted, handing the book to Freddie.

They all watched him walk over to a blonde girl, who was reading a comic.

"Oh, I am so sorry!" Freddie exclaimed as he knocked his smoothie onto her.

"No no! That's okay, honestly!" The girl answered.

"Thanks," He handed her some napkins, "So, is that a Galaxy Wars comic?"

"Yeah it is!" She paused, "Wait, have I seen you before?"

"iCarly maybe..."

"Oh, I love that show! You're Freddie, right?"

"Correct, so who do I have the honour of speaking to?" She blushed and invited him to sit down.

"Michelle." She said, shaking his hand.

"Sam, are you worried now?" Carly whispered again to Sam, who was sat there bewildered.

"No! This is gonna be funny!"

"Why?" She asked the blonde next to her, currently laughing.

"They are gonna start nerd talk!" Carls shook her head and looked back at the two the other side of the room.

"So.." She put her hand on Freddie's hand, "Wanna go out with me tonight? Maybe go to that new chinese restaurant?"

"Sam, are you gonna-Sam?" Carls looked beside her to see her best friend gone and she looked back at Freddie and there Sam was.

"Hey, Freddie! What's going on here?"

"OMG, it's Sam!" Michelle yelled as Sam perched on Freddie's lap.

"Yeah, you obviously know I'm Sam, but do you know I'm Frednub's girlfriend?"

"Bye, Freddie!" She shouted, leaving the Groovy Smoothie very quickly. The couple shrugged and walked back over Carly.

"She left her smoothie..." Sam paused as she picked up Michelle's smoothie and took a slip of it.

"We owe you an apology, Gibbs!" Freddie apologized, handing the book back to Gibby.

"Never doubt the Guppy!" He repeated as he got up and walked out, "Gibbay!"

"I did warn you, Sam.." Carly rolled her eyes.

"I know you did, but Freddie should have not believed me!"

"So it's my fault now?"

"Aparently..." She giggled, giving him a hug...