Food

"Answer my question, nub!" The blonde headed demon demanded at her boyfriend.

"Okay okay! I started to like you when you-you- you're gonna be really shocked, but I started to like you when I was dancing with Carly after the Girls Choice Dance. I kept thinking about how much fun I would've had with you, even if you did hurt or insult me all evening..."

"Thanks, baby! Now you ask me a question..." She rested her head on Freddie's shoulder.

"Is there any food in the world you don't like?"

"Do you want an honest answer?"

"Yeah, I obviously do."

"Bush peas..." She said lamely.

"You love bush peas! When we went to Gibby's house for dinner, you piled your plate with peas!"

"Alright alright! I don't like brussell sprouts!" She lied unconvincingly.

"Tell me why at Christmas you had about ten of them!"

"Okay! I don't like shrimp..." She admitted.

"You what?"

"I don't like shrimp!" She repeated, getting more angrier by second.

"I took you to that seafood place and you ate s-"

"No, I didn't! I hid it under my seat."

"Prove it!"

"You calling me a liar?" She questioned all sassy.

"You can tell lies convincingly. Most of the time..."

"I'm allergic to shrimp..." She confessed, avoiding all eye contact with Freddie.

"How do I not know that?" He asked.

"I don't want people to know there is a food that Sam Puckett can't eat!"

"Does Carly know?"

"Obviously she does. But I made her swear she wouldn't tell anyone."

"We won't talk about this again, okay, Sammy?"

She nodded in agreement and just sat there, she closed her eyes and her head still rested on his shoulder...