Independence

"You have never done one piece of work!" Carls argued, while Sam sat on the bed, doing a pile of homework.

"I'm dating a dork! It is starting to rub off on me..."

"How much money have you made?"

"About ninety..." Sam said modestly as she continued with her face down in a text book.

"Who knew a homework business would make so much money?"

"Obviously not you or you would've done it by now..." She laughed cheekily.

"Where is Freddie?" Carly questioned, dropping herself next to Sam.

"Some train club or something!" She snapped, all angry because she couldn't concentrate.

"I thought he was kicked out of his train club because you ble-"

"Please give me a minute!" Sam barked, she got up and walked out the room carrying the textbook.

"Now she sees what my life is like!" Carls giggled as she reached for a magazine.

"Did I just see what I thought I saw?" The Shay brother asked, coming into Carly's room.

"What?"

"Sam was doing her homework!" Spencer yelled, shocked.

"She wasn't doing her homework, she was doing someone else's homework!"

"Oh, the homework business idea. Yeah, I had that idea. I was in detention for weeks!"

"You got in trouble?"

"No, I was put in detention to do teachers' course work..."

"Of course you were!" Carls rolled her eyes and went back to reading her magazine...