Video

A very tired brown eyed boy couldn't sleep so he decided to look at some old iCarly videos. He saw one folder, it was full of old and forgotten iCarly segments and videos. There was one that caught his eye so, as quick as a flash, he clicked on it. The title read, 'Boyfriend And Girlfriend Tag'. He then blushed in embarrassment when he remembered what the video was about.

This certain video was supposed to have been aired a specific week on iCarly but unfortunately, Seddie broke up that week so it was never shown and was forgotten about. Freddie never forgot about it and maybe Sam didn't either.

He pressed play...

"Okay... Hey! I'm Sam..."

"And I'm Freddie!"

"And this is iCarly!" The two announced in unison.

"If you have heard, then, yes, you have heard right! Me and the nub are dating!" She pressed the cheer button on her remote. Future Freddie just chuckled at Sam's nickname for him.

"How long has it been?" Freddie asked Sam.

"Three weeks... Almost four."

"So, this is..." Sam pressed another button on her remote, which played 'The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag!'.

"Yeah, so, let's start! We have twenty questions to answer..." Past Freddie scrolled through his pearpad to find all the questions.

"First question, baby..." Freddie was still in shock that Sam used to call him that. The first time she ever said it, he thought she was mocking him. Then, when it became a regular nickname, he started to soften up.

"When did you first start to have feelings for me?" Freddie asked Sam.

"Umm... Probably when I had my first kiss with you..."

"That was ages ago!"

"Exactly..." Sam just blushed and tried to avoid looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Next question... What colour are Sam's eyes?" Freddie went blank for a moment, then just smiled. Sam quickly covered up her eyes with her hands.

"Blue..." He said joyfully as Sam uncovered her eyes.

"Why did that take you time to answer? You should have known straight away!"

"I did know..."

"Whatever..."

He just imagined looking into Sam's eyes again as a sad smile grew on his lips.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?" Sam asked him, crossing her arms.

"A billion."

"Answer the question properly..."

"Ten..." He muttered.

"Good... Next question?"

He paused the video and looked down into his lap in sadness. What he had said on the video was one hundred percent true and still was one hundred percent true and always will be. He quickly reached for his phone and found Sam's number. His finger ran over his phone, thinking if he should ring her. He couldn't push himself to do it so he sent a text, which read, 'I love you, Sam. And never forget that.' As he pressed send, he wondered what her reaction would be. Unable to think anymore, he collapsed down onto his bed and went to sleep, only dreaming about her...