PSHE

"Waaaaa!" The robotic baby cried as Sam rocked it in her arms.

"This is not the way I wanna spend my Saturday afternoon!" She complained. Sam had finally got the baby to sleep.

"Do you think I wanna be here?" Freddie whined as he filled up a baby bottle.

"Why did we get paired up again?"

"Because we are actual bf and gf..."

"So? Carly and Gibby aren't dating and they were paired together!"

"I don't know why, Sam! Mr Renshaw is just weird like that..."

"You got that right!" She yelled. By accident she woke the baby. "Ugh!"

"Here, give me her!" He carefully put baby Chloe into his arms and rocked her back to sleep.

"Maybe this will make us spend more time together..." Freddie suggested.

"We spend almost every day together, dumbat!" She said, thumping him around the head.

"I totally deserved that, didn't I?"

"Obviously! You're such a nub... But you're my nub." She whispered as they both admired the robotic baby sleeping.

"We are gonna get a good mark on this project!"

"You think?" Sam questioned.

"I know!" He chuckled, the two left Chloe on the sofa and they went into the kitchen.

"I wonder how Carls is getting on..."

"Gibby has probably named the robot Gibby Jr!"

"They have a girl!" She playfully punched him in the arm.

"Gibbifer!" They both said simultaniously, letting out a few laughs after...