Hope

"Sam? Where's Freddie?" The brunette questioned the heartbroken girl.

"Why should I know!?" She snapped, not being able to hold her feelings in much longer.

"Someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning!"

"I didn't even go to bed last night!"

"What?"

"Me and the nub broke up last night, at ten thirty! But we both didn't want to break up that early so we stayed together till midnight. Then I got tired so I went home but I cried myself to sleep. And when I did get some sleep, I woke up because I couldn't stop cry-"

"You broke up?" She blurted out. Her mouth dropped open in shock. "W-Why?"

"Yesterday... You told Jenna and Spencer that they were forcing their friendship into a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. We overheard that and that made us think about our relationship-"

"I never meant to break you both up!" She interupted.

"Nah... We said we would give it another go... One day. And our break up was mutual so there wasn't really much to say."

"Sam! I never thought this would happen. You're so cute together! I feel awful..." Sam put her arm around her best friend, who was practically freaking out.

"It's not your fault, I just ne-" She was interupted by the door opening...

"Hey Carls... Oh hey..." Freddie said, his voice fading away.

Everything that they both had said that night and everything Carly had said about it was all coming back to her and echoing around her head...

'I love you...'

'I love you too...'

'You're so cute together!'

'Did we just break up?'

'...And our break up was mutual...'

She quickly snapped back into reality...

"Hi, Freddie. Look who it is. Sam? Sam? Are you with us?" Carls said, clicking her fingers in front of Sam's face.

Maybe one day, there was hope that Sam and Freddie would come back together. Who knows when that might happen, but in Sam's mind, she just remembered the good times and blocked out the bad ones. Hope would eventually make everything right; but they just had to wait a little longer...