Low - Fat

"Are we there yet?" Sam complained as the iCarly gang were all in a people carrier going shopping.

"Stop moaning or I will buy low fat crisps!" Carly joked.

"Never even joke that!"

"Sammy, we will be there soon!" Freddie said, trying to calm her down.

"Pass the water, Gibbs!" Sam demanded.

"I think I had the last of that..." Spencer yelled from the driver's seat.

"Great... Just great!" She said sarcastically.

"We can easily turn this car around!" Carls threatened. The whole car went silent. You could hear a pin drop.

"Brad? Who you texting?" Gibby questioned as he looked over at Brad's phone.

"My mum is just reminding me not to get any tomato products..."

"That means no tomato sauce or tomato juice or tomato soap?"

"Don't you mean soup?" Brad corrected, but he just got a death stare as a responce.

"We are here!" Spencer announced, opening the door.

"About time!" Sam sighed as Freddie helped her out of the car.

"Okay... We need everything to make this the best iCarly party ever!" The brunette ordered, "Gibby and Brad are on decorations. Spencer and I will get party games and eccentials, such as party poppers and paper cups or plates. Sam and Freddie, I am trusting you on food! I don't wanna be telling you both off at the end of the day for being very immature children, agreed?"

The couple nodded their heads quickly in responce. The gang huddled around Carls to see if she had anymore orders.

"All meet back here at three! We have a good two hours. Alright, in these envelopes are one hundred each. So all take one and go shopping! Sam, I am trusting you-"

"Blah blah blah! Please Carly! I have heard enough, I just wanna go get some food to make this party amazing!" Sam moaned.

"Off you all go, then!"

The gang all scattered off their separate ways. The couple went to the food stores. The boys went to the party decorations stores. And the Shays went to the party planning stores.

"Sam? Where have you g- No! Carly would not be happy with that!" Freddie gasped. He found Sam down the meat aisle with a trolly full of meat.

"Can you see her anywhere?" Sam questioned, making her boyfriend look around.

"No, but-"

"But nothing! Come on, nub! Do we want a good party?"

"I am warning you! I will buy all the low fat items in this shop." His face turned serious.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me!" He roared. The whole shop turned to see the two arguing like cat and dog.

---

Later That Afternoon...

"What have I told you both about your behaviour?" Carly asked as she pulled them both out of the shop by their arms.

"We shouldn't embarrass you..." They both muttered simultaniously.

"I give up! And Sam... In the fridge, there is only gonna be low fat food, for an entire week! That will teach you your lesson... And I ate your little secret stash in the bottom cupboard!"

Sam let out a big gasp but the others couldn't help but laugh at Sam's bad luck.

"How did you know about the bottom cupboard?"

"It's my kitchen!" She just smiled and laughed, while the blonde was stood there horrified