Umbrella

"I don't want you going home in the rain..." Freddie argued as Sam was about to step out the apartment to go home.

"I'll be fine! It's just a little water!"

"I don't want my girlfriend being ill!"

"I have an umbrella..."

"Fine... I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Sammy." They had a quick goodbye hug. Sam got into the lift, ready to leave the Bushwell and to head home...

The next day...

"I told you, you would get ill..." Freddie boasted. He was sat at the end of Sam's bed, there to look after her.

"Alright.. I-I-" She sneezed twice and looked back at the dork.

"You're sorry?"

She nodded her head and smiled, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you want a special bacon roll?" Freddie offered.

"Yes please.." She said, between all her sneezing.

He headed downstairs and left Sam led down upstairs. She sneezed. She coughed. Her throat started to hurt.

The doorbell let out a loud sound. She had only just got her head down but poor Sam awoke by this not at all soft noise. She heard a crash from downstairs and a slight yell.

"Oh, Carls, hi!" Freddie welcomed the brunette into the house and took her into the kitchen.

"How's Sam doing?" Carly said, feeling very concerned for her best friend. The coughing and sneezing continued from upstairs.

"You hear that? Yeah, I have been trying to stop that sound for about an hour! She refuses to take her medicine. Her voice has almost gone. And just to make it more annoying, she can't eat anything too hot or too cold! Her love for meat has been ruined by her vomiting it up!"

"Eww..."

"Freddie! I need a bu-bucket!" The sick girl shouted from upstairs.

"Can you take that up for her please?" He reached next to him and handed Carls a bucket.

"Sure... I'll try give her her medicine too, is it upstairs?" She rushed up the stairs before he could answer.

"Carly? Is that you?"

"Yeah, Sam. How you feeling? What is that?" She questioned, looking down at Sam's blanket.

"What do you th-Hand me that bucket!" She snatched it and put her head over it. Carls held her friend's blonde hair back, trying to stop the germs spreading anywhere else.

"Alright... I'm walking out this room again..." Freddie joked as he entered the room with a plate and a bacon roll.

"Come here, boy!" The brunette demanded, still trying to hold back Sam's hair.

That Evening...

"Thanks for looking after me..." Sam whispered as her and Freddie sat on the sofa, her in his arms.

"That's okay. I'm just glad you feel better!"

"You won't get sick, will you?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about me, you just concentrate on getting better."

"I do worry about you!"

"Thanks, Sammy. I think we need to worry about Carly more, she would never abandon her one hundred percent attendance!" He chuckled.

"So true!" She smiled...