Secret

"Hey hey!" Samantha said, entering the studio.

"Hi, Sammy!" Her secret boyfriend exclaimed, running up to her and hugging her.

"Someone's happy!" She smiled as she hugged him back.

"Yeah I am. It has been a week since we got back together and I don't at all regret keeping it a secret!"

"Neither do I! But Carls will probably suspect something so let's get back downstairs."

"Alright..." They rushed downstairs to see the others, all sat down watching Girly Cow.

"Sam! Freddie!" The brunette yelled happily as she saw them coming down the stairs.

"Hi Carls, nice to see you!" Sam said lamely.

"Okay, what is going on? You two were up there and you both haven't ripped eachother's heads off?"

"Clearly not." Freddie replied, sitting down next to Spencer.

"Nothing is going on!" Sam barked at Carly, trying to stay calm.

"Alright! Just come sit down and watch Girly Cow. This is the one where she gets her head stuck in the toilet and the fire department have to cut her free..."

"A way to ruin the ending!" Spencer complained as he stood up, "I'll be at Socko's if you need me." He opened the door of the apartment and walked out.

"That leaves just us three. Let's put a horror movie on or something."

"No, put an MMA fight on!" Freddie suggested.

"Since when have you liked them?"

"Since I started da-Since I started wearing this new-hand lotion. It's called-Frightened Fighters." He stuttered.

"Okay..."

"Anyone want anything from the kitchen?" Sam offered, about to step into the kitchen.

"I'd like a lem-"

"I'll help!" Freddie interupted.

The two made their way into the kitchen and the blonde opened the fridge.

"How could you?" She asked, punching Freddork in the arm.

"How could I what?"

"That hand lotion isn't new! And it's not anything to do with fighting! I bought it for you because it smells nice!"

"What have I done exactly?"

"That stuff smells nice! And we are sat like a metre away..."

"How about you!? You are wearing about five layers of watermelon lipgloss. That's my favourite!"

"This is pretty hard to keep a secret, you know!"

"We should just tell Ca-"

"Guys, what are you doing in there?" Carly yelled, making the two jump.

"Come on, let's just go tell her!" Sam said, she grabbed Frednub's hand and pulled him into the lounge.

"Carly... We have something to tell you..." She confessed. Carly's eyes immediately locked at the two holding hands...