Xray

"Ow! That hurts, Freddork!" Sam moaned as Freddie put a cushion under her ankle.

"Sorry, but do you want it to get better?"

"Do I need to go to hospital?"

"Hopefully not... My mum is on duty today."

"Oh, yeah. Then she will find out that you were the one who bought roller skates so I could teach you how to skate."

"Exactly. But you did go round that corner too quick..."

"Not my fault! It was the pavement's fault for hurting my ankle."

"Yeah, okay..." He rolled his eyes and sat down with Sam.

"Ow!" She moaned, reaching for her ankle.

"What? What!" Freddie yelled, quickly jumping to his feet.

"It is killing me."

"We need to go to the hospital then."

"Your mother is on duty. She wi-"

"I don't care..." He cut her off, "You have a bad ankle and you need it better. We are going to the hospital. Good job I passed my driving test last month..."

Freddie helped Sam into his car. The blonde obviously moaned the entire way but the dork only had one thing on his mind, his mother...

---

"We're here..." He announced, helping his girlfriend out the car and into the hospital.

"Fredward Benson!" There she was. Marissa Benson. What a coinincidence, she was stood right there, almost like she knew.

"Mum?"

"Oh yeah, I know I'm your m-Samantha? What's wrong?"

"Why do you care?" Sam muttered.

"She had a fall earlier... Now, are you gonna help?" Freddie explained.

"Of course...Come on..." She helped Sam into the xray bay.

---

About two hours later...

"Thanks for being there for me today..." Sam whispered, her head curled onto Freddie's lap.

"Anytime..." Freddie replied.

Unfortunately, Sam had a broken ankle so that required her to stay in hospital. So, the two were sat on Sam's hospital bed talking.

"Do you think I will be better soon?"

"Is Samantha talking?" Freddork chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I am turning into Samantha... Well, do you or not?"

"After a few weeks bed rest, I think you will be fine, Lil Samantha."

"Thanks, baby..."

"You gotta be lucky my mum was here today or we would've been doomed."

"True... She helped a lot.. Surprisingly."

"She does care about us both, Sammy..." He started to play with the loose ends of her hair, "She knows you make me happy and I make you happy."

"Alright, nub. Enough with the sappiness..."

"Okay, so, I won't tell you how much I love you."

"I didn't say you couldn't tell me that... I wanna know now..."