Jelly

"Jelly or icecream?" Carls asked her lazy and hungry best friend, who had spread herself out on the sofa and was half asleep.

"Jelly..." Sam muttered.

"Jelly and icecream or just jelly?"

"Jelly..."

"You must not like icecream!"

"Only if it's meat flavoured!"

"Yeah because who doesn't love bacon flavoured icecream!?" Carls joked sarcastically.

"Totally!" Sam replied, completely ignoring the sarcasm in the brunette's voice.

"What about Freddie?"

"He loves icecream and jelly... That's unfortunately what dorks are like! They can never decide-"

"It's your fault for loving a dork!" Carly interrupted.

"Have you seen that new cartoon? The textbook is trying to eat the pencil?"

"Since when did you watch that?"

"I was at the-the-I don't know! I was trying to change the subject..."

"You didn't do a very good job!"

"Whatever... Why did you ask anyway?"

She looked down at the counter next to her, "I asked because I found some fudge icecream in the freezer but-" She paused and moved a spoon around in the tub, "It's now soup!"

"Good job I prefer jelly then, isn't it?"

"Sam, just eat your chicken!"

"What chicken?" She sat up quickly, "You have chicken?"

"No. I'm just used to saying that..."

"Carls, I have a great idea for an iCarly segment. Jelly Wars! Get Gibby to-"

"No! I will not allow that. Every idea you have is an idea to get either Freddie or Gibby hurt!" She argued as she tucked into her icecream soup.

"That's what makes it funny..." Sam said, making it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world...