Electricity

"Bodysnapper! Bodysnapper! Bod-" Sam chanted but suddenly stopped. All the lights dimmed and then went off, the television went blank, the computers had black screens and phones had lost connection.

"Ahhh! What is happening!?" Spencer shouted, rushing out his bedroom.

"The electricity has gone, calm down!" Carly tried to stop the others from freaking out.

"Sammy, calm down! It will be back on soon..." Freddie reassured Sam, putting his arm around her.

"Okay if you say so..." She calmed down straight away and got comfortable in Freddie's arms.

"Spencer, go get the flashlights. Freddie, get the food out the fridge before it goes off. Sam, help me get some blankets from upstairs." Carly ordered. It seemed like she was already prepared. The gang quickly did exactly what she had asked.

---

"There are only three blankets..." Carly said to Sam, who was too busy demolishing a packet of biscuits.

"Don't worry, me and nub will share."

"How sweet..." She giggled sarcastically.

"You know how scared he gets during a power cut!" She defended, trying to believe herself.

---

"Okay, these are all the foods we can eat."

"These are all the blankets."

"Here are the flashlights."

"Good work, everyone! Now lets play a game to pass the time!" Carly suggested. Everyone turned their flashlights on, got wrapped in their blankets and opened the packets of food.

"What are we, girl scouts?" Sam joked but didn't get the laugh she was hoping for.

"Sam! Anyway, how about a game of truth or dare?"

"Lame!" Sam yelled negitively.

"Yeah!" Freddie paused and looked at Sam, "That would be amazing!"

"Go on then, kid. You start..." Spence agreed.

"Spencer, truth or dare?" Carls asked.

"Truth." He replied.

"Dumb! Everyone just picks trut-" Freddie interupted Sam's complaining by giving her a quick kiss.

"Carry on, Carls." Freddie said, leaving Sam sat there shocked. Her mouth dropped and her eyes squinted at her boyfriend.

"How many girlfriends have you backed over with your car?" Carls questioned.

"You know, a few... One or two... Maybe three.. Okay! It was four!" Spencer confessed, everyone was left speechless.

"Freddie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When you first met me, did you think I was crazy or insane?"

"Just crazy. Sam was insane for checking herself into a mental hospital! Yeah, you're not that insane, Spence!"

"Thanks for an honest answer..." Spencer muttered, no one thought he got the answer he wanted.

"Sam, truth or dare?"

"Dare! Because I'm not boring!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Whoa, girl!" Carly laughed.

"I dare you to go knock on my apartment door and to shove a pie in my mother's face!"

"I was gonna do that anyway!" She lied.

"Yeah yeah!" He handed her a cream pie. The whole gang shined their flashlights as Sam knocked on the door...

---

"You're dating a rebel!" Mrs Benson shouted at Freddie, later that evening.

"I am here you know!" Sam argued back as she sipped her smoothie.

"Stay still, mum!" Freddie moaned. He carefully dabbed his mother's eye with an ice pack.

"You should have known your mother was allergic to that special stuff they put in the pie!"

"I did know!"

"Then why did you dare me to do it?" Sam barked at him. Everyones' eyes drew their attention to him. Quick as a flash, he ran out Carly's apartment door...