Zebra

Sam was finally moving house. She had just graduated her Junior Year in school so she thought it was time for a new chapter. Carly, Freddie and herself were all packing boxes and getting rid of all the stuff she didn't need or want...

"I can't believe you're moving to a house on the same road as the Bushwell!" Carly jumped up and down in excitement.

"It's not that big of a deal..."

"That means you will be round even more!" She pointed out, ignoring Sam's comment.

"I already live at your's twenty-four seven!"

"True..." Carls was defeated, she just couldn't get a smile out of the blonde.

"I'll go put this box in the car..." Sam said quickly, changing the subject.

"No, I'll do it! Give it here..." Whoosh! The whole box split open and made the two girls jump away.

"I'll do it.." Freddie offered, getting up from sitting on the sofa and starting to pick everything up.

Something wasn't quite right about Freddie. He was depressed inside but he put a brave face on outside. He hadn't been very happy the last few weeks, ever since him and Sam broke up.

Sam was just as bad. She was in one of her moods. Sam's moods were not fun to be around. She would take her anger or sadness out on anyone.

Poor Carly was so blind to see what was going on between her best friends. All she saw was Sam being Sam and Freddie being Freddie. Even though there was more to it, Carls knew they both missed eachother.

"What's this?" Freddork asked, picking up a notebook.

"It's nothing, don-" It was too late! He had already opened it and started to look inside.

"Is this what I think I see?" He turned the book around to reveal a page that actually shocked him. The page had a picture of a brown eyed boy and a blonde haired girl, with hearts of all different colours around them. Unlucky for Sam that she signs all her work, when they were drawn and who they were drawn by.

"This picture was made yesterday..." Freddie said, practically dropping the book.

"I'm gonna leave now..." Carls muttered, running straight out the bedroom door. She knew Sam drew pictures to express her feelings because she caught her doing it in a maths class back when Sam and Freddie were dating.

Don't turn the page! Don't turn the page! Sam thought to herself. But, again, he turned the page.

"Is this a ze-"

"Yeah, it's a zebra! Make fun of me because I like drawing purple and yellow zebras!" She cut him off, "The same as I like drawing us together or an animal or geometric designs or something random!" She snatched the book and showed him all the pages quickly.

"Sam, don't worry..." He reached down for his bag and brought out a notebook that looked identical to her's. "See... Even I doodle us together..." He flicked through the pages, revealing all his thoughts and emotions.

"Stop!" Freddie's hand came to a hult of turning pages, "Is that us together?"

"Yeah-Yeah it is. I-I never thought I would ever fall for you so I thought I would express that in a draw-" He was interrupted by Sam kissing him on the lips. Her watermelon lip gloss was one of the things Freddie missed but then he realised, he didn't miss the lip gloss... He missed her...