Dragon

When Sam Puckett was angry, everyone had to get ready for the fire. But was the fire escape where everyone was gonna hide? Or was that where Sam hid after all the damage had been caused?

"I thought you would be out here..." Samantha shook at this voice so she turned around to see the brown eyed dork stood there.

"Oh, hey..."

"Alright if I join you?"

"It's your fire escape!"

"Oh, right, yeah..." He chuckled.

"You must think I'm a horrible person!"

"No, I would never think that! You didn't deserve what those girls were saying about you, and Carly should've stuck up for you."

"No, she shouldn't have. They are right. I am just a waste of space..." She said as Freddie sat down beside her.

"Never say or think that!"

"It's true though, isn't it?" She asked, burrying her head into his shoulder.

"No, it's not! You're not dumb or rude or ignorant!"

"You're just saying that beca-"

"I'm not, Sammy..." He interupted. He sat her up and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"I'll always have you, right?"

"You don't even have to ask that... Because you should know you will always have me. No matter how much damage your fire makes!"

"Hey! No damage was caused this time. Unless you count that girl Jessica's leg broken. Yeah, I caused enough fire for one day..."

"For once I can agree!" The two sat down for a few moments. And just looked at the beauty of the city below the fire escape