May

May was the month of forgiveness for the iCarly gang, but who knew how much they had to forgive...

"My mum, Lewbert, Sam, Nora..." Freddie talked on and on and on. He was only naming people who he had to forgive.

"What about that icky curry you had at that indian place? It gave you food poisoning!" Sam suggested as she sat down beside him.

"Nah.. I did that last year! And the year before! I was seven when it happened..."

"Why do you have to forgive me?"

"No reason!" He defended quickly, scribbling her name off the list.

"No! Tell me!"

"What about all the times you have hurt me or insulted me?"

"You don't wanna start, Benson!"

"Sam, we have already tried that competition, you trying not to insult me for a week! You lasted about four days! Then, you called me up to insult me down the phone because we had no set rules saying that wasn't okay. Actually, we didn't have many rules. You could have found a loophole anywhere-"

"Enough, nub! I-I-I'm sorry, okay?"

"Did I just hear that?" Freddie slapped himself to check he was awake.

"I have said sorry plenty of times! What about the time you got kicked off that train club, The Training Bros?"

"You remember that?"

"Obviously. It was quite lame though..." He gave her a look that meant 'Excuse me?' so she quickly smiled and laughed.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing much..."

"Have you even done your list of forgiveness? You know Carly wants it tomorrow, right?"

"Blah blah! I'll do it tomorrow morning! Chill out!"

"Who do you want to forgive?"

"My sister..."

"For what?"

"For kissing you!" She yelled angrily.

"That was years ago. You should've put that on your list last year!"

"I didn't do a list last year because I was too busy watching a movie about a shark eating a monster truck."

"Here, I'll help you..." He ripped a piece of paper from his notebook for Sam so she could create her list. "What about Nora? Do you forgive her for kidnapping us twice?" She shook her head.

"What about Carly for setting you up on that double date with Kyle?" She again shook her head.

"The fans at Webicon?"

"No..."

"That guy Carly dated who said you smelt like cheese?"

"Ugh, no!"

"My mum?"

"Do you know me at all?"

"Come on, Sam!"

"I forgive T-Bo for that time he spilt my smoothie over me. And I forgive Gibby for making me miss my date with you last Saturday. And Carly and Spencer for accidentally locking all the movie channels on the tv. I forgive my mother for being useless. I also forgive you for being nubby!"

"Wow... Wait, can you say that again so I can write it all down?"

"You're joking, right?"

"If only I was..." He sighed as he continued to think about what she just said, noting down everything he could remember...