Yellow

"I hate this dress! Why do I have to wear it?" Sam complained to Carly.

"Because you are a bridesmaid at my friend's sister's wedding."

"I don't even know her."

"She wanted the iCarly gang to be here, so here we are. And you are wearing that dress wheither you like it or not."

"Hola chicas." Freddie greeted as he walked over to the girls.

Freddie looked dreamy. His hair was neatly combed, his suit was yellow and white, his shoes were newly polished and his eyes sparkled.

Sam looked lovely too. Her hair was down with curls of gold, her dress was yellow, her shoes were yellow dolly shoes and her eyes glimmered.

Carly was undescribely beautiful. She had her hair put into a bun with little yellow gems, her dress was identical to Sam's, her shoes were white but her eyes didn't shine as much as her best friends' eyes did.

"Do you ever think we will get married in a place like this?" Freddie asked his girlfriend sarcastically.

"Don't even joke." Sam whispered to him, nudging him in the stomach.

"I deserved that, didn't I?"

"You sure did, baby..."

"If you guys do get married, I wanna be the person that organises it." Carly said, joyfully.

"Sure... But you will have to wait a few years yet. We are just Juniors!"

"Fair point..." She muttered.

"Alright, the Wedding will start in around ten minutes." The vicor announced.

Sam and Freddie shared a quick kiss before the blonde went to the food table and the dork continued to talk to Carly.

"Why am I best man again?" Freddie questioned Carly.

"Because we think you're the best at everything and you're barely a man!" Carls laughed.

"Real reason please." He did not sound or look amused.

"The bride has always wanted the iCarly gang here. See, even Spencer is here! And Gibby! And Brad! Everyone! And it was her's and the Groom's choice to put you as best man. It's not like you haven't been one before, remember Wisconsin?"

"That was just-just-"

"Hey, look! They have ham!" Sam shouted from the other end of the hall.

"We better go see that ham!" Freddie chuckled, changing the subject and swiftly running to Sam.

"Only Sam and Freddie..." Carls thought to herself aloud, shaking her head and smiling...