Coordination

"No no no! We need a schedule of what we're doing or we'll probably be kidnapped by Nora again!" Freddie said arguementatively to Carly.

"We don't need a plan! Let's just do what we did last year! We weren't kidnapped, were we?"

"Alright, but if we are in trouble, don't let Sam blow the chip in my head this time!"

"I wouldn't dream of it!" She giggled.

"Mama's back!" The blonde headed demon said as she entered the lounge.

"How is my Sammy today?" Freddie asked her, looking up from his laptop.

"Good. Hey, Carls, he isn't doing another schedule, is he?"

"What is wrong with it?" He defended.

"Nothing, baby, it's just not as fun. No freedom!"

"I'm surprised we are even allowed to go to Webicon this year..." Carly muttered.

"Yeah, last year it was a fan war. Then, the year before, we didn't even make it! Do you think there will be a fan war this year?"

"I hope not. They need to get it through their heads that I love this nerd!" Sam exclaimed, sitting down next to Freddie.

"Aww..." Freddie chuckled but was stopped by Sam whacking him around the head.

"Anyone want some smoothies?" Carls offered as she got her keys and opened the front door.

"You paying?" The blonde asked.

"Obviously!"

"The usual, a strawberry blitz and whatever the nerd wants!"

"Ow! I think you have cracked my skull!" The nerd whimpered.

"Don't be such a baby!"

"I have the right to be!"

"Carly!" They both screamed but they turned around and Carls was gone.

"Amazing... I'm stuck with you!"

"You're my girlfriend. Can you not be nice for once?"

"You know I love you!"

"I love you too, but just a break from the insults please!"

"Fine...nub!"

"I give up!" He stood up and went into the kitchen.

"Freddie..." She said sweetly, "Please can I have an apple from the fruit bowl?"

"Yeah, sure, why?" He asked, throwing the apple to me.

"My mum taught me this new game. You know boomba?"

"That hurt my spine, how can I forget it?"

"Get an apple and throw it at me."

"Why would I hurt you?"

"For you to get back at me for all the times I have hurt you..."

"Is this my Sammy talking?"

"Nah, I don't think it is. I'm scaring myself! Now come here, nerd!" She said, moving her arms out for a hug. He accepted the hug and hugged her tightly.

"Boomba!" She roared as she broke the hug and hit the apple against his back. "Yes! Mama wins again!"

"Sam!" He yelled but she had already exited the apartment...