Genetics

"I can't be related to her!" Sam yelled at Carly, stepping towards her.

"Come on! Your sister isn't that bad! Just a week, not that big of a deal-"

"Last time she was here, her and Freddork kissed!"

"That was a misunderstanding. And Freddie loves you now!"

"Yeah, let's hope he doesn't confuse my identical twin sister for me." She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the brunette.

The two entered Carly's apartment to see Spencer and Freddie sat down on the sofa, eating pizza and playing a game of cards.

"Hey, guys, hope you're not having too much fun without us!" Carls said, rushing into the kitchen.

"Hi, Sammy! How was your day today? Had a good time at the shops?" Freddie asked his girlfriend politely.

"Yeah, I guess I did... You do know my sister is coming in a few hours, right?"

"Oh.. Mystical Melanie, who turns out to be real after all?"

"Stop that!" She laughed, nudging him playfully.

"Carly, I have something to show you in the studio." Freddie said to Carly as they went up the stairs to the studio.

"Your sister isn't like you at all!" Spencer stated.

"Thanks for that, Mr Obvious!"

"Sorry! But, how many things are the same, apart from looks?"

Sam hesitated a moment, "I-No wait... Yeah, she has a-no they broke up last month! She-umm... I'll get back to you about that, Spence!"