E L E V E N

The next morning Draco was in a great mood. He woke up beside the boy he has loved since he was young, and they were officially together. Draco felt like a teenage girl who had just been told her crush liked her back. 

His fellow Professors could also tell that something was going on between them because no matter what no-one had seen those two men happy at 8am. 

When Draco got to class he took it easy on his student's and was just grinning the whole time. The student's smirked at each other as if taking bets. 

The same thing with Harry's class occurred. Everyone was grinning and taking bets. Some of the student's were talking about it at lunch including Albus and his gang. 

"So did you hear that there is a possibility that Professor Malfoy and Professor Potter are together." Said Adam. 

"Really?" Albus asked not really believing his Slytherin friends. 

"Really. Apparently they were both very star struck in class, and during breakfast they were the same way." Adam looked up to the table where all the teachers sitting. "See they look way more happy then they did the other day, and look both of them have their hands under the table. 10 Galleons say they're holding hands." 

"Okay, I agree with you but I am poor." Albus laughed. Everyone knew that the Potter's weren't poor, actually quite the opposite. 

"Sure Potter." Amy chimed in taking a seat beside Adam who was sitting across from Albus. 

"Where have you been?" asked Albus.

"I was talking to professor sprout." She replied picking up a bread roll. 

The group continued to talk until lunch was over. When the group separated they agreed to meet up in the courtyard and learn new information when they could. 

~ ~ ~ 

Harry didn't give any of his classes homework, there was no pop-quiz, and they only had about 2-3 questions (depending on the class). Everyone was quite excited about that to say the least, and they knew something was up because Harry never gave them basically free periods. He usually has a lesson, or the classes doing things like learning to defeat a boggart. And after they did something they would have to answer some questions about what they did -Harry wasn't big on giving too much work because he always dreaded doing homework-. 

Draco on the other hand was the same as usual, giving out tonnes of work to do, and 2 of his classes had a quiz. Him and Harry hadn't talked about how open they wanted to be, so he decided that he would act as if nothing had changed between yesterday and today (well act like it to everyone but Harry and Hermione)(Because he trusts Hermione). 

Once all the classes were over, and dinner had been eaten Draco and Harry walked to Harry's room. Harry said that he wanted to watch Die Hard 2 (although Draco thought that there original was the best one). 

When they got to Harry's room Draco sat down on the couch and Harry put in the film, then sat next to Draco. The two looked at each other, smiled, and then Draco kissed Harry , the kiss was short, but only because there was a frantic knocking at the door. 

Harry sighed and stood up going to answer the door. When he opened the door he saw it was Albus. "Hullo Albus, how can I help you?"

"Umm, I was just wondering if I could ask you a question?" 

"Of course you can, here come in." Harry opened the door wider to let his son in. While Harry was letting Albus in Draco paused the movie. 

"Oh hello Professor Malfoy." Albus said when he noticed Draco.