T W E N T Y - T H R E E

The next morning the two men were woken up by Albus who had been up for an hour and decided that he was bored and wanted to make and American styled breakfast for breakfast. 

"Dad! Dad! Come on guys wake up, let's make breakfast!" The boy shook the men awake. 

"I'm up, I'm up." Harry said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Draco just tried to squeeze closer into Harry, moaning about it being too cold. "Albus, we will be downstairs in 20 minutes, let us get up and have a shower okay? And then we can make the greatest American styles breakfast ever known to this household." Harry said smiling, and Albus was content with that. The 12 year old got up then and walked back downstairs to the living room, putting on a cartoon. 

Shower smut warning lol

Upstairs Harry managed to drag Draco out of bed and into the shower. Both Harry and Draco had their morning wood in full action, and so as they were getting cleaned up, Harry kissed Draco hard. Draco kissed him back, and pretty quickly his hands started to wonder. Draco soon had a strong grasp on Harry's arse as Harry was sucking on the blonds pale skin, causing a bruise to appear. 

Harry didn't stay there too long though, he started to kiss down Draco's torso, past the scars that were from 6th year, and down to his swollen prick. Harry spent no time teasing Draco, and just put the whole organ in his mouth (at least as much as he could). Harry was bobbing his head and at a fast pace and pretty soon he could taste the pre-cum on his tongue. Once tasting this, Harry sped up even faster and after about 3 seconds Draco was shooting his seed into the back of Harry's throat. 

Harry swallowed as much as he could, but some still spilled out of his mouth, and dripped down his chin. While Harry was still on his knees he looked up at Draco, and Draco couldn't help but think that Harry looked gorgeous on his knees, with cum dripping down his chin. 

As Harry stood up, he whipped the cum from his chin, and then kissed Draco but pulled away quickly. "My turn." He said against the blonds lips. 

Draco complied, and started to reach for Harry's arse again, but instead of holding onto his cheek he  slid his hand down to where his hole was. "May I?" Draco asked. 

"You may." Harry said, and then Draco mumbled a lubing spell on Harry, and slid his finger into him. After a few thrusts Draco decided that standing wasn't working for him, so he bent down onto his knees and began thrusting a bit more aggressively as he felt Harry push into it. 

Draco quickly added a second then even a third finger as Harry began to moan, then -as Draco was aggressively thrusting his fingers- he licked Harry's cock, only the tip. He could taste the pre cum and then he decided to properly suck the chosen ones dick. 

Harry was feeling so much pleasure in such a short amount of time that from the time Draco started blowing him to the time he finished was practically non existent. He let out a loud moan, and then shot his baby juice down the other mans throat. 

Draco drank it all up and then stood up to kiss Harry. "I believe that I have given you that shower blow job i owed you." Draco said. 

"I agree. Congratulations Mr. Malfoy, you no longer owe me anything, now help me wash my hair." 

*** 

5 minutes later the men were out of the shower, dressed, and walking down the stairs to the main floor. When they entered the kitchen they were pleasantly surprised by the two cups of tea sitting at the table while Albus was drinking some hot chocolate. 

"You guys took way longer than 20 minutes, but I made you tea anyways." Albus smiled. and gestured to the two cups. 

"Thank you Albus." Draco smiled.