T W E N T Y - F I V E

Christmas morning at Number 12 Grimmauld Place was nothing like what Draco had imagined it would be. Growing up Draco was an only child so everything was all about him. However in Harry's house, he was never the centre of attention growing up, so when it came to Christmas he tended to keep it down-low. Not wanting to over do it.

So, when it came to Christmas morning they all woke up, there were a few presents under the Christmas tree, but they didn't rush to open them. Instead they went into the kitchen, made their morning coffee, and just sat at the table siting . 

"So, the plan is that we are going to head over to the burrow in an hour at 11am, we are going to open presents and just pretty much stay there until after dinner." Harry announced to Draco and Albus. 

Draco nodded in agreement, and Albus was just excited to open presents at a set time.

So that's what they did. After they drank their coffee, they put on their clothing and took the floo over. Draco was holding the presents (that he had shrunk), Harry was holding a pumpkin pie (he insisted that he bring it) and Albus brought himself.

When the three stepped out of the floo and into the living room of the Burrow, Hermione, Rose, Fred junior,  and Ron were sitting on the couch joined with George. George was first to stand up and gave everyone a hug, starting with Albus and ending with Harry, but making sure not to skip Draco. Then Ron - who was holding Fred- gave the two Potter's a hug and Draco a nod. As Hermione stood up with Rose to say hello, she greeted Draco first and then Draco immediately took hold of Rose. Hermione then did the rounds, and as soon as she said hello, Albus went to the kitchen and said hello to everyone else.

"So 'mione, how's it been?" 

"It's been really well, i've missed you guys a lot." 

"It's almost like it's been only a few weeks since you last saw us." Harry chimed in.

"Ha ha." hermione Deadpanned. 

That caused Harry to start laughing, which caused Draco to start laughing, and Ron, well Ron had pretty much been laughing since the Malfoy-Potters had gotten there. Soon the lot of them were just laughing. 

After a few minutes Harry and Draco decided to go say hello to the rest of the family. So Draco gave Rose back to Hermione, and then the two men walked into the kitchen together. Molly was standing at the oven, Arthur was sitting at the table, along with Bill, Fleur, and Charlie. Albus was talking with George quietly, and Percy was nowhere to be found, same as Ginny. 

"Harry! Draco!" Molly exclaimed when she saw that the two boys had walked into the room. Molly immediately rushed over to them to give them hugs, and they both returned enthusiastically. 

"Molly! How are you?" Harry inquired. 

"Merlin knows i've been busy , but that isn't a bad thing. How are you two?" 

"We're well." Draco answered. 

"Very well." Harry answered smiling and taking Draco's hand in his. 

"I'm glad, you two are just plain perfect for each other." Molly answered then walked back to the stove. 

The couple then made their rounds, all of them giving Harry a hug, and most giving Draco one too. Harry's heart melted at the sight of his family fully accepting of his relationship with Draco. Harry couldn't wipe the smile off his face if he wanted to. 

After they made their rounds the couple sat at the table beside each other and held hands. "So how is it going with you guys?"

"Im well, the department is still cleaning up things from the war, but other than that.." Arthur joked. The boys laughed out of politeness, however after all these years the war still affected all of them.