BOOK FOUR!

Who wants to find out which Larsson is next?

LEVI'S BOOK

LOVE RUSH

Summary -

Summary -

Levi Larsson is keeping a secret from his family.

The late nights and early mornings aren't spent with some girl. No. He's trying his best to give back to the community. Working at the local homeless shelter, he only expected to feel happiness at bringing light to the people who needed it most. What he didn't expect to happen was in doing his good will, he ended up finding who he really wanted to be in life.

Living in your brother's shadows isn't easy.

Levi wants people to notice him, feeling trapped in his silver spoon lifestyle.

And, the other thing keeping him there?

Tilly McQueen.

No stranger to the hard life, Tilly has climbed her way through many curveballs, coming out the end a stronger person. At seventeen she found herself homeless, alone and in danger of a breakdown.

Nowhere to go, she slept rough, giving into the temptations of sin to make the pain go away.

Addiction.

Sex.

Pure agony.

She saw no light at the end of the tunnel. Until, a six foot, blonde, bearded giant crashed his way into her life, stealing her heart.

Tilly's good at keeping secrets too. Big bad ones that could destroy everything her and Levi share.

Levi-