CHAPTER THIRTY*

Please note: I haven't had the chance to read over this chapter, but I wanted to get it out for you lovely people.

If you prefer edited versions please come back tomorrow at 11am as I'll have edited it by then.

All my love!

Enjoy! ❤️

Tilly

The landlord is giving me until Tuesday to get all my stuff out of the flat. I broke several rules and there's no going back. Not that I blame him. If the flat would have been mine, I'd be more than devastated to see it in such a state - I am devastated. I put my everything into getting it just how I wanted it, and for nothing.

My hard work and money spent is wasted.

Levi parks up outside the cabin after a silent drive and starts to unload the cars of our luggage. I brought far too much stuff with me, but, I figured I could start ringing around to ask about storage until I find another place to live.

I just hope Rodger doesn't black list my name.

"I'll take the bags inside," he hands over a bunch of keys. "You go and switch the heating and electric fire on."

"Leave my bin bags in the car. I only need the flowered hold-all."

Levi frowns. "Why did you bring them if you don't need anything in them?"

I freeze, wracking my brain of something to say. "It's washing I need to take to the laundrette on Monday."

"Oh, fair enough," he lifts the boot of the car and disappears inside. "Get inside then, sweetheart."

I do as he asks, twisting the key around a few times before it catches and opens. The cabin is warm and smells like cinnamon cookies. The entrance light is  switched on with a massive bouquet of flowers resting up on the wall.

"You like?" Levi says in my ear, telling me I need to move.

I turn and try to calm my smile. "You wanted to surprise me?"

Our noses touch when he moves closer. "I did. One of my parent's housekeepers came over to organise it for us. I hope they did a good job."

"From the smell of it, they did," my feet carry me over to the flowers, bending my knees to smell them. "and these flowers are just stunning."

Levi passes me with the luggage. "I'm glad you like them. There should be more surprises through here."

How did I get so lucky?

I'm excited when we walk through the small hallway and into the open plan living space with the big leather sofa's already covered with a tartan duvet, snacks laid out on the coffee table. It's everything I need and more.

"Oh, Lee," I say, grabbing the luggage bags from his hands to throw to the side and press our bodies together, lips seeking out his plump ones.

Levi grabs hold of my face to slow down the kiss, letting me lead us towards the sofa. "I didn't do this to get some," he says between kisses, fingers uneasy in their touch.

I smile over his mouth while my fingers work at removing my top. "You don't have to be so polite. So what if you did? It's sometimes what boyfriend's do. And, you're getting some this weekend regardless of your gifts."