CHAPTER FORTY-THREE*

*Sexual Content*

Tilly

It's fun to work Levi up when he's asleep. I stare at the back of his head, seeing the curly strands sticking in every direction. Levi's a fidgeter in bed, never being able to find a comfortable spot for too long. I often jump awake when his arm flaps out and catches me in the face or his leg comes heavy over my hips.

I know he's asleep from the heavy sighs leaving his lips which makes this all the more fun. I start by leaving gentle kisses on the side of his neck, pressing my bump up and close to his back, moving his hair away from his neck. My hand ventures south down his naked body, the tips of my fingers playing with the hair around his stomach.

He lets out a garbled moan, seeming to enjoy it. But, his body isn't ready to wake up yet.

"Does that feel good?" I whisper, venturing lower to seal his erection in my hand.

It's nothing new. Morning wood is something we contend with on a daily basis. But, it's rare we can do anything about it with others in the house. Unlike today. Dylan and Melissa have taken Annabelle to an adventure park for the weekend, meaning we have the house to ourselves.

No interruptions.

I glide my hand back and forth at a determined pace, stopping when he shuffles around restlessly. I scratch my teeth down the sensitive skin behind his ear for fun, squeezing the base of his arousal a few times. Levi let's out a long groan, shifting his hips back and towards me.

I want to please him. It seems to be him always looking after me lately. And, that's fine. I'm not complaining. But, we are equals in this relationship and it's nice to bring him pleasure too.

"Hmm," he says, turning his face into the pillow. "Hmm, stroke harder."

I bite my lip on a smile. "You're awake?"

Levi turns in the bed so he's flat on his back and stretches out his arm to rest behind his head. "I am now."

Not caring about our morning breath, we move towards each other and brush our lips together. I bring his lower lip into my mouth and suck a few times to distract him when I stop pumping my hand to move the covers away and straddle his thighs.

Once settled into a comfortable spot, I take him into my hands and watch the jaded look sink into his expression. Levi fights it at first, trying not to keep his eyes open to watch me, hips pushing upwards.

"Close your eyes and relax," I tell him, struggling to get down to press tiny kisses on the edge of his shaft. My bump is a real problem now. It's growing by the hour.

Ever the pleaser, he does as I say, fingers wriggling around until he's able to grab hold of the material. Several deep moans spilling from his mouth. I'm scared to go too hard, wanting him to enjoy every minute of it.

"Your lips feel good on me," he grunts out, shuffling about on the bed.

It's a sexy sound. One I want to drag out again. When we have sex, he's always vocal, never holding back from letting me know that he's enjoying it. Growls, grunts and a few manly moans about sums it up.

My back starts to ache from being in the same position for too long, so I switch it up. Using his thigh as a stabiliser, I move further down the bed, coming face to face with his manhood. Let's be honest. Men's genitalia, in general, is ugly. You wouldn't want to stare at it for too long. But, when it's the testicles of the man you love, there's something special about it.