Pssst...guess who's next to fall in love?

DEXTER'S STORY

LOVE'S GAME - COMING SOON!

Summary:

Olive Howe doesn't need to prove herself to anybody. Independent. Cool. Classy. She knows what she's worth, even if life is determined to show her she's wrong.

Battling health issues, she wishes, if only once, not to burden the people she loves with her out of control seizures, that take over her life.

Olive has had enough and is determined to chase her dreams.

Courage.

She is bursting with the stuff.

And it's caught the attention of a certain, blue-eyed, blonde haired, football playing, Larsson.

Just because Dexter Larsson is the youngest brother, it doesn't mean he's got less fight. Born into one of Europe's wealthiest families, it's always assumed opportunities are laid out on a silver platter for him.

This is not the case.

Hard work and determination secured him a position with Manchester United football team. It's all of his dreams come true and he knows in order to earn the respect of his teammates and fans, he needs to avoid distractions at any cost.

Especially sexy distractions that come in the form of his physiotherapist, Olive Howe.

But, it's hard to stay away.

Her sweetness an addiction to him.

A sugary-too sweet for his own good-addiction.

Olive is good with her hands and Dexter needs the relief.

Daily.

Too bad he's too absorbed in the bubble of football and fame to realise that losing her would be the end of him.

Dexter -