CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Tilly

I'm not moping around long before Levi drags me out of the house, telling me he's going to show me his idea of a Funday. The ache in my gut won't seem to go away. Even when we pull up to his parents house, and Levi tells me that we're going dirt biking. They have their own course in the woods behind their home.

I shove on the bike leathers, jumping around a bit as we get changed in the cold changing rooms. It's decorated nice with cream walls and tan leather seats and wooden benches with the backs secured to the wall. There's lockers too.

"I'll help you into your leathers if you want," Levi says, eyes twinkling, cheeks carrying their signature flush of pink.

"Oh yeah?" I laugh, still struggling to get the material past my thigh.

Is it made for pixies?

Levi steps closer to move my hand out of the way. "We used to put talc on our skin before we got into them. I now see why. Do you mind me pulling them up? I'm not being a pervert. You look like you need my help."

I'm suddenly glad for the spandex sports shorts I decided to wear. My tone raises when I say: "Go ahead."

The sound of Levi clearing his throat is all I hear and then the sensation of his fingers skimming my thigh when he yanks the material up my body. I fall forward having to hold onto him so I don't go to the ground, almost bumping noses when he tries to save me.

"Oops," he laughs, so close I feel his breath brush over my mouth.

I trace every curve of his face with my eyes, lingering on the way his bone structure juts out perfectly to form the strongest, but most of all - kindest expression.

"Come here," I find myself saying, wrapping my arms around his shoulders to bring him closer to my chest. "Thank you for taking my mind off the bad." I smirk, moving in to press my lips against his mouth. "You're damn good at it."

My words release a pent up sound that resembles a growl from his chest, but he says nothing. Our lips doing the talking. I take charge by sliding my tongue along his bottom lip, tempting him into doing the same. You wouldn't know he's a novice at this. The pressure is just right to get my hormones rolling. Or maybe it's because he's irresistible?

"Bench," he says, breaking away from me. I follow him when he walks backwards, letting him have a go at taking the lead. "It might be cold on your arse."

I giggle against his mouth, squeaking when he pushes me down, down, and down until I lay flat. The rivets pressing into my spine. My legs automatically spread when Levi attempts to climb up too, crawling so he's bent over me.

"Am I doing this right?" he says, eyes a little intimidated. "Shit, Tilly. Do you even want me on top of you?"

"Calm down," I run my fingers over the top of his back, feeling the muscles tense harder. "You'd know if I didn't, okay? Just relax a sec."

Levi stays ridged over me. "What should I do?" he whispers.

"Kiss me."

I inhale his breath when he lowers his weight on to my pelvis and slides his lips over mine. I get lost in him. Celebrating when he grows confident enough to start caressing my body with his large, soft hands.

My tongue searches for his, but he's determined to keep it away from me - like before. I don't want to come on too strong. I know how intimidating it must be for him. And me. I've only ever been with guys with experience.