But

"Group 3, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook." "W-what?" I mumbled out loud, slowly turning around in my seat to see Jungkook glaring back at me.

We all sat with our partners while my partner was busy scrolling through his phone. "So do you have an idea?" "Maybe." He didn't take too long to answer which was good but he was looking at me as if I were a threat. "You know why don't we meet after we've both done our research, instead of wasting time right now like everyone else." "Alright." I couldn't stop myself from staring at his hands though, they were so long and slender. My thoughts drifted off to how he had his arms around my slender waist. How good they felt there. Could I really be? No! I blushed and stood up from my seat making him look up to me confused.

"W-well I don't have your phone number so." I handed him my phone as he slowly took it from my hands. "If you text me anything that's not related to the project I will ignore it." He tapped his number on my phone as I waited patiently for the first time in my life. He tossed my phone at me before leaving the room. "What? I wouldn't even do that!" What a jerk. There sure are a bunch of weirdos in this world. I glanced at my phone and changed his name from Jeon Jungkook to Angry Coconut Head before receiving a text. Ah it's Hobi!

🐴 Horseface:
Hey lucky you! You got stuck with Jungkook! Ha! Now you'll feel my pain. LOL

I glanced up from my phone to see Hobi laughing at me. I glared at him as different ways to kill him ran through my mind. I swear this guy isn't going to get his chicken. I glanced at my phone once more and noticed that Jungkook's number has been added to my friend's list. Huh? He even wrote chinese characters too. "Pfft show off." I muttered to myself before leaving the classroom to do some research. "Ahh I really hate this researching." I put my head down on my keyboard and closed my eyes.

"It feels like I haven't been sleeping much because of that stupid dream I keep having. I wonder if I'll have it again tonight." I sighed before drifting off to sleep. I felt the same cool breeze and felt the same grass under me as I opened my eyes. "Shit. This again?" I looked around me before realising that Jungkook wasn't here like before.

Maybe this was it. Am I finally freed from this curse. A bubbly feeling settled in my stomach that is until I spotted him leaning against a tree, his back towards me. Yeah right so much for being freed no Taehyung? "Hey what are you doing?" I asked him only to recieve silence. Ok he's hella rude but then again he said that if I didn't remember then he would pretend that it never happened. But still he shouldn't ignore me.

I shurgged and made myself comfortable on the grass. It's fine with me if he wants to ignore me. Although I still don't understand why he seemed so bothered that I didn't remember. I swear he has a problem but then again I might be the one with the problem. How can I combine a dream with reality. I ended my thoughts as I felt myself drift off to sleep.

The next day I texted Jungkook to meet up at a cafe to talk about our project. "Ahh you came." I looked up smiling to only see a grumpy Jungkook with? Glasses? I felt my heart stop for a second. For a straight guy like me, I swore I just turned gay.

"Let me see what you researched." He sat down and I watched the buttons on his shirt ready to burst, his muscles were bulging out of his thin shirt. Has he always worn glasses? I looked through my bag and pulled out my research paper as he began to read it. Wait why was he ordering me as if he was my professor? Was why I nervous? I watched him skim through my papers as a frown grew on his lips.

"You. How long did it take you to do this?" "Huh why?" He placed my papers down and pinched his nose. He seemed irritated as if I did something wrong and it's starting to upset me. "I really do hope you didn't forget that this was a group assignment. Is this really what you call researching? I know your just showing it to me but this is too half hearted."