Forget

Without a second thought I pulled his face down into a kiss.   

I had my eyes closed enjoying every second of it. His lips were just so addicting, the taste of him sweet like cherry. I was in pure bliss but pouted when it ended. Once we pulled away I had realized what I did.

I jumped back blushing furiously as Jungkook stood there quite surprised. "Ah-um.." "What do you mean by this?" I fumbled with my hands and lowered my gaze.

"I only did it because you were leaving without listening what else I had to say.." "So that's why you kissed me?" Are you fucking kidding me Taehyung?!" "Well what else was I supposed to do when you weren't listening? Tell you that I fucking love you?"

I frowned and spat on the ground furiously. "I-I always kept on thinking about how I wanted to see you again. But then we reunited after 11 years of searching. You then kissed me by force and you keep saying strange things! What else was I supposed to do?! Was the kiss really all you wanted from me?" I gulped trying my hardest to not breakdown in front of this bastard.

"We used to be close. Look I don't want to argue with you like this. I want to have a normal conversation. I want to get along with you like before." I flinched when I felt him hoover over my tiny being. Fucking giant ass coconut head. I should call him coconut tree instead.

"If something like that was possible then I wouldn't have come this far." He stood up straight and bumped into my shoulder before walking away. "FINE! I DON'T CARE! WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO I WON'T CARE AT ALL!" Jeez why did I even bother to go this far. It would've been better if I didn't come at all.

I headed home after a stressful day and fell asleep. The following morning I headed straight to class. Surprisingly, Jungkook was there staring at me until I sat down. "Hey Hyung. Did you get back home safely?"

Hoseok didn't even spare me a glance. It stayed this way all throughout lecture as I panicked. Is he ever going to forgive me for my mistakes? At the end of class I followed him down the hallway unaware of the glares Jungkook shot in out direction.

"Hey! Hoseok! Let's talk outside for a second." Hoseok finally turned around and walked out toward the courtyard, which was almost always abandoned.

"Hey hyung are you still mad? Look I'm really sorry for leaving you like that but I had something really important to talk about with Jungkook." "What was it about?" "Huh?"

"Taehyung what's your relationship with Jungkook? I thought you despised him." "What do you mean by relationship? We're just friends."

"Since when? Did you forget what you told me not to long about? You told me not to worry much about him since you wouldn't be bumping into him as much. So what the hell were you doing hugging Jungkook in front of the club yesterday?!" I gulped. "I had my reasons!" "And why did you make me hide it? Are you covering for him?" "It's because we're friends! I would've done the same for you!" "Don't you dare!" I flinched as Hoseok roared with fury.

Why can't he just understand that. Man I wish I didn't have a complicated ass friend. "Don't you dare treat me the same as that bastard!" "Yah! Hoseok! Don't you think you're taking it too far?!" "What the heck Taehyung? Are you siding with him now?" "This is not about taking sides!" "Oh don't tell me you. Do you like him?" Hoseok shook his head in disbelief as I gasped. "W-what?" "What you're saying all of a sudden. Is that what it is?" 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was hiding in the alley way near the courtyard where Taehyung and Hoseok were currently arguing. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help myself. I heard Hoseok ask Taehyung if he liked me and my heart started to sped up like you have no idea.

Unlike Taehyung I was able to identify that Hoseok was jealous of me. In fact not to long ago in the computer labs I saw Taehyung passed out due to the lack of sleep in his system and Hoseok was hovering over him. I could've sworn he almost kissed him if it weren't for me eavesdropping on them in the lab. 

Taehyung's P.O.V.
"I swear it's not like that!" He shook me by my shoulders furiously as I tried to break free. "Hey Hoseok what are you doing there? Aren't you going to class?" Hoseok let go of me and slumped his shoulders defeated. "Let's talk again later." I watched him disappear before deciding to head home.

At home I did the usual before laying down in my bed. Why did Hoseok ask me that out of the blue? 'Do you like him?' No. "It's not like that!" I pouted and hugged my pillow close to my chest. Immediately an image of us kissing popped into my mind as I blushed. I think I'm going crazy! I can't believe I kissed him!

"GAAAAAAHHHHH!" I kicked the sheets and rolled around the bed before panting. Although Jungkook doesn't just see me as a friend. Ending things here like he said should be the right thing to do, right? But what is it that I want to do? I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

Dreamland: 

I rolled around what seemed to be grass until I hit myself with a pole. "What the?" I sat up rubbing my head as I got conscious of my surroundings. What am I doing in front of the school? Is this a dream again? I turned my head to the side to see someone walking away. "Hey Jungkook you-!" The stranger turned around and I gasped. "What-how?" Why am I here?

To be continued...

Christmas is almost here! And although I hate Christmas I can't help but feel happy that I'll be updating more often during the winter break. Anywho please check out my other vkook book. It's called Fools and although it has small chapters I'm going to probably make it 2 books.