I

I can't believe I'm letting Jeon Jungkook in my room.

I bent down and looked through my mini fridge to see if there was anything I'd be able to offer him. "Clean up after you're done eating will you." I turned around from my squat and blushed. "I-I usually clean up but I had too much to drink with Hoseok hyung."

Jungkook's P.O.V
I flinched at hearing his name. Oh how I hated Jung Hoseok. Just the mere mention of his name makes me recall the little sunshine boy. Even if he's my hyung too, I'd never respect anyone that was really special to Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
"Here's the umbrella." I handed him the blue umbrella as he settled himself in my desk. "Now that I think about it, I'm busy next week so we should finish what we were working on earlier." My jaw dropped as he pulled out his laptop and started to turn it on.

"But isn't it late already?" "It's only half past seven and don't you think it's a bit too much-" As if on cue thunder rolled making me flinch. I don't know how people can walk around normally during these storms but I hate thunder more than I hate Jungkook. Especially because Jungkook now has a good reason to stay over. Fuck you thunder.

"To go out with just an umbrella now?" "B-but how would we even finish it if we start now?" I watched a smirk form on his face as I gulped. "Hey Kim Taehyung. Don't you get what I'm saying. I'm not asking for your opinion right now. I told you that I'm busy next week." He walked closer to me as I stayed still. If anything my brain was screaming for him to touch me.

"You must have misunderstood something just because I worked on it with you. Have you forgotten how much trouble you've caused me." "Ah fine just let me change my clothes quickly." I stormed off to my bathroom to change leaving Jungkook on his own for a while.

I tunred on the tap and glared at my reflection. Damn I was going to actually be nice to him since he complimented my work but he's still his cocky self. But it's better this way! I'll get over this as soon as possible so that I don't have to see him as much. I just don't want anything to do with Jeon Jungkook in both my dreams and reality.

My thoughts drifted off to the dreams I had in which Jungkook held me as if I were to slip out of his hands like putty as he kissed me. His strong grip on my wrists pinning me down to the ground. I flinched at my reflection and held my wrist close to my chest. Right my dream! Maybe. Maybe I could find someting out today!

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I looked around his dorm to see if there were any outlets for me to plug in my laptop to get started on my work. Once I found one I plugged my laptop in and turned around to see the bathroom door slightly open. I froze in my spot as I watched Taehyung slip off his sweater then his shirt. I felt my heart beating so wildly as his chest was revealed. Oh god what is the guy doing to me. I watched him turn his head slowly to the door and his eyes widened.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I sighed in relief to see that it was nothing. I thought I had seen a cocockroach but it was a stain. I continued to undress myself and change into my fluffy pajamas before heading out. "Hey Taehyung, we should get dinner. Order something." I swear this guy's getting used to having me around like a servant.

"By the way, you! Why do you keep commanding me!? Am I-" As if on cue my stomach let out a loud growl. I blushed while covering my stomach. I can't believe this happened to me. "Looks like you're hungry too." I sighed in defeat before ordering food.

Roughly around 30 minutes later our food arrived. I took the food and placed it on my small table as Jungkook suggested to watch Running Man while we ate. I watched as today's program was going to be about dreams as I remembered mine.

"Hey Jungkook. Have you by any chance had any weird dreams lately?" "No." Hmph. Well I guess no one would really admit their dreams if they were asked this way. "Anyways, so we somehow ended up in the same group and now look at us eating together." I watched as he continued to stare at the screen. I'll get his attention even if I have to betray my guts. "Before this group project, wasn't it at the freshman retreat the last time we talked?"

His eyes popped out of his face and I internally smirked. Was I finally getting somewhere? "Ah right. So I was talking with a friend not too long ago who mentioned the retreat and said that I went outside after having too much to drink. But I blacked out and couldn't remember anything and he also said that you, followed me out?" I took a bite into my hamburger and watched his shocked expression change to one of worry and anger. "I mean I'm not really sure since it was a few years ago." "That's right."

I choked on my burger surprised that he didn't bother to deny it. "That friend of yours must have a good memory. I did follow you outside." He smirked as I put down my burger. Oh how the tables have turned. "And I remember the condition you were in too. You kept losing while playing games. Really you seemed so tactless. You ended up drinking all the penalty drinks. You were so out of it, you couldn't even walk straight. And you staggered outside."

I swear I just got the chills after hearing how deep his voice is getting. "I wanted to get some air so I followed you out. And I saw you walking down the hallway." My heart is beating way to fast. Did this guy take my virginity? OH MAH GOD! NO! "Come to think of it. Oh between you and I." W-WHAT? YOU AND I WHAT? I was getting beyond flustered and was regretting this topic. I shouldn't have said anything!

"There's quite a big difference in height." "Huh?" "When we we're sitting I predicted that you'd be around my height but I was surprised because you're shorter than I thought. Are you sick or something? Why are you sweating so much?" "A-ah its nothing. Let's just eat.." This guy I swear I got all worked up for nothing. Phew although it's a huge relief.

I finished eating before heading to the restroom to wash up. Aish that was so embarrassing. Here I was thinking I'd get something out of him and now I'm just embarrassed. Should I keep asking him about it or not? I sighed and tunred my head to the side as I watched a brown spot on the wall. Must be another stain. I watched as it started to move and I panicked. Oh fuck no! I ain't having this!

I threw open the door and frantically started to look for anything to kill that disgusting insect. "B-BUG SPRAY! NO ANYTHING!" "What?" I didn't look where I was going and slipped on a wet puddle. "AGHHH!" I fell on Jungkook's lap now more embarrassed than ever. "A-ah I'm sorry I'll-" His grip on my hips tightened and I blushed. "Don't get up." Huh?

To be continued...