I

"Right? Maybe in my dreams.."
Urk..I can't fall asleep. I rolled around my bed until I sighed.

"Tae! Tae your comics are so good! I love them so much!"

I felt my eyes sting as my mind decided to be a bitch and haunt me with Kookie's long lost forgotten sweet voice. I woke up startled as the sun hit me in the face. I didn't have a dream this time! I dressed and ran out of my apartment, heading straight towards this morning's class. When I made it I glanced around but frowned when I didn't see Jungkook. Should I go to his house again?

"Move." I shuddered in my spot and turned around to see the coconut head step in the classroom. "J-Jungkook! Let's talk outside for a bit." I followed him to his desk and sat next to him as he took out his materials. I tugged on his sleeve unaware of the teacher's presence in the room. "Alright let's start class now!"

Damn it. I settled myself down and kept looking at Jungkook throughout class. Could you be my kookie? I hope not. If everything that happened between us was actually with Kookie, then I.. I sighed while the teacher continued with her lecture. "For next week.." The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class.

"Hey Jungkook!! Wait!!" I ran behind him and followed him downstairs, I was a floor behind him trying to catch my breath. "I SAID WAIT!! HEY!! JIWON JUNGKOOK!!" He froze in his spot as I rushed downstairs. "Y-you. You're Jiwon Jungkook, right?"

Jungkook had turned around and stayed silent. I pulled out the drawing he had in his wallet, opening it in front of our faces. "This drawing it was inside your wallet, the one you left behind. This is also what I drew for you, Kookie." Jungkook's face hardened into a cold glare. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"So what? Aren't you here to return my wallet? Why don't you return that stone you stole from me too?" "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT TO SAY?!!" I grabbed his shirt tugging him fowards. "YOU DISAPPEARED 11 YEARS AGO WITHOUT SAYING SHIT! DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHY YOU'RE HERE? AND WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE JIWON JUNGKOOK FROM THE START?!"

"I thought about it. It's not that you don't remember but that you didn't want to remember, right?" I didn't know how this could hurt me but I swallowed back my tears that are threatning to fall. "What are you even saying?"

"Kim Taehyung. Even if you were to remember what difference would that make? The times you spent with me were all meaningless to you anyways. To you, I'm just a filthy gay bastard right?" That was a blow to my face, honestly I regretted saying that to him. My grip on his shirt loosened as I panicked.

"No I was just so angry then-" "Then can you kiss me now?" I watched him smirk in satisfaction. "I always want to, whenever I see you." I felt his breath linger on my lips as he caressed my cheek. "Wha- STOP!!" I pushed him away with all my force as that stupid smirk never left his cute face. Friends...

He pulled the drawing out of my hand and ripped it in front of my face. He ripped it to shreads as I felt my heart rip into those same shreads. How could someone so kind become so heartless, ripping the only memory I had of Kookie, just like when my father used to rip my sketches. He stomped on the shreds before leaning in again with his signature frown.

"I don't think of you as a friend." He stomped on the shreds once more before walking away. My heart was officially broken, ripped to oblivion, beyond repair. I stared at the shreds and let out a pained sob.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I thought he made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with me when he rejected me so what did I do instead. Pfft easy break his heart. Leave him as miserable as he did to me. I loathed him for not remembering me but now that he did what? Was I happy? I was but this wasn't the way I wanted it to go. Guilt ate at me slowly as I shook my head. It was his fault, he deserved it.

Flashback to the last day at the  Freshman Retreat

"Hey Taehyung are you done packing?" "Yeah kinda what about you?" Taehyung zoomed into Jungkook's face leaving him flustered. "Taehyung-" "Hey Hobi! Is my charger over there?"

Jungkook watched as Taehyung made his way towards their hyung. "I packed yours already! Hey did you hear about it?" "What?" "Last night I heard that the gay guy from the fashion design department confessed to Kim Namjoon from our department!" Taehyung gapsed in surprise as Hoseok made a disgusted face.

"Crazy huh, it's so freaking disgusting." "Yeah.." Jungkook overheard their conversation, surprised with how bold Hoseok was being. He didn't know he was against gays, if anything Jungkook confused him for being gay.

"I would've punched in him the face if it were me. How can a man love another man? He has to he insane right?" "Y-yeah.." Taehyung avoided eye contact as Jungkook's heart started to ache. "It's a bit freaky."

End of flashback

I kept walking down the stairs as I shrugged off Hoseok's harsh words. I can be gay if I want to just I can like Taehyung if I want, but he's made things clear and I want to stay away from him for a bit.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I walked back to my apartment with a heavy heart. What's his deal? He says what he wants to say while ignoring me when I'm the one that's about to go mad! I held onto my throbbing head before laying down on my fluffy bed.

Is he really Kookie? His name nor face look the same. I wish it was just a delusion. I looked at the stone in my hand and sighed. The way he reacted in the dream last time. There's something there, but what? I didntsee him in my dream today. Yesterday and today. I wonder what the difference is.

"I don't think of you as a friend." Damn him. What am I supposed to do anyways? I gripped onto the stone before falling asleep. I woke up to see my hands tied to my back and my feet tied together. What the hell is this? Shit.

To be continued...