About

Why am I here?

HUH? "What is this?" My duplicate stared at me before making me follow him to a bench. "No way." I was holding the Identification card my duplicate had on not to long ago. Is he really me from the future?

"I thought that this stone lost its powers since that day.." Future me whispered as I stared at him surprised. What is he talking about? "I can't tell if this is a dream or the secret powers of the stone but if this is really the past me, before I wake up I have something important to show you. That being my past and your future."

Future me had tears falling down his face as he stared at me. "The future you is extremely unhappy right now, living every single day in regret and it's all because of you that I'm like this. So please." The stone in his hand shone brightly almost making me blind as I hissed due to it's light. "Please change your future." 

Storytime:

Taehyung stood in front of a chalkboard reading a sign. One that would spark the change if he didn't make the right decisions. It was a comic competition. Thinking about it gave him flashbacks to how hard he used to stress himself over the due dates when he used to draw comics.

"The contest." Taehyung jumped and turned around to see Jungkook staring at him. "Are you going to submit something?" "Jungkook, why do you even care?" "You used to like drawing and creating your own comics." He responded back bluntly taking Taehyung by surprise.

"T-that was a long time ago." "It seems like you never stay true to your word." Jungkook walked away leaving Taehyung fuming in anger. Little did he know that Jungkook would be right. Night time came and Taehyung sat in his desk pen in hand ready to draw anything comic worthy. "Gosh what am I doing?" He asked himself after several hours of constant doodling.

He finally got an idea and decided to go look for a dead comic he had stored secretly in a box. "I thought I had thrown it away!" He giggled when he saw his sketches. "Is this really from elementary school?" He let out a pain filled sob as he remembered being so dedicated to his work back then without a single care in the world.

Days and nights passed and Taehyung worked on his comic, never giving up. Once it was complete he submitted it online and waited for the results. Alas the results were in and Taehyung was anxious to see if he was lucky enough to have made it. "I shouldn't see but I kinda do want to know." He bit his nails until he accidentally clicked on the button.

His eyes widened as he immediately closed the page and decided to go sleep. The next day he slumped his shoulders as he opened the door to his class to only be surprised by a sudden poster. His face turned red once he finished reading the poster. "What? How? Who put this here? I didn't even expect people to know!"

The poster had images of his comic and it read '3rd place winner Kim Taehyung'. "I wonder if everyone in the department already saw it. Any who it does feel nice." With confidence, Taehyung opened the door to his class quietly until he heard it.

"Just who the hell does Taehyung think he is. Signing up for some weeb shit during finals instead of doing his homework?" "He probably put it on the door to brag." "Next time I'll submit one of my drawings and win first place if they're accepting shit like Taehyung's comics." Taehyung closed the door, feeling depressed and angered.

He walked to where the poster was and ripped it off. He made his way out to the courtyard to calm down before returning back to class. Just as he was around the corner he spotted Jungkook putting up the same poster he had ripped off. The same guys that were talking bad about Taehyung weren't looking so happy. "Who does that Jungkook think he is? Telling us to shut up?" "What an idiot. He's always so full of himself."

Taehyung passed by them quietly and saw Jungkook smoothing out the paper with a huge smile on his face. Taehyung blushed and decided to hide back in the corner, waiting for Jungkook to go inside the class. Silent tears fell from his eyes as he slumped against the wall. Bringing his knees to his face, he wept.

In the afternoon, Taehyung walked around until he bumped into Jungkook. "Hey Jungkook! Hold up!" Taehyung ran after said male and stopped to catch his breath. "I need to tell you something before you head home."  Jungkook turned around as Taehyung mentally cheered himself up.

"Jungkook I- I was wondering if you're busy tomorrow and wanted to hang out. I can stop by at your house before we can go out." Jungkook turned around as Taehyung kept blabbering. "Okay! I'll call you tomorrow but make sure to pick up! You have to! See you tomorrow!" Taehyung waved before softly smiling to himself. 

End of Story

"I never knew that I would regret it. Meeting him that day for the rest of my life." Future me whispered sadly while holding his hands together. 

To be continued...

Alrighty this book might be put in a short hiatus after a few more chapters because I want to continue to write chapters because this story will be shorter than the original manhwa. Prepare for more angst though. *rubs hands together devilishly*