But

How dare I lose...my precious friend.  

The Next Morning 

I was walking down the corridor with Hoseok that was until he had to get something he had forgotten in the library. "I'll met you in a bit!" "Mhmm."

I kept walking and saw Jungkook with a neutral expression on his face. "Ah Jungkook." I smiled a bit but coconut head continued to walk forwards, not even giving me a glance. Aish as if I'd get that upset over nothing. Hmph.

I kept walking out of the school and waited where Hoseok told me to wait for him. "Hey, ready to go?" I nodded as we walked to the nearest mall. There we spoke and joked around before making a quick stop at a phone store.

"Hey where did you even lose your phone?" "I don't know hyung just give me your number." "Rude way to ask for things, no?" He scoffed as I blushed.

"Sorry hyung." "It's fine but shouldn't you already know it?" "Pfft as if. I don't even remember my mother's number." I entered him as Horseface again and giggled silently as we continued to walk in peaceful silence.

"Hey Tae, I heard that Minho was having a birthday party at a club later tonight. You should totally come." "Nah I'd rather not. I'm not that close with him." "Really?!" "Yeah I think I'll head home and rest today." "Alright then I'll be heading home to get dressed." I nodded my head as we parted ways.

At the dorm I showered and slipped on my favorite red hoodie and grey sweatpants before laying down on my bed. My thoughts drifted off to Jungkook. I wonder if he'll ever give me chance to make up with him. I don't want things to stay this way.

I closed my eyes for a second and I immediately thought of how he attacked my neck with kissed and bites as I let out tiny whimpers.

Okay enough! I opened my eyes with a furious blush on my face before groaning. DANG IT TAE! QUIT THINKING GAY! AND TO SAY THAT HE DID THAT TO ME IN MY DREAMS! He used to be so nice, angelic like when he was a child.

A child like image of him with a halo and wings popped into my head. IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO CHANGE THAT DRASTICALLY?!

Another image of him in tears popped in my head as I sighed. How is it that seeing him like that also shatters my heart. I clutched my pillow close to my chest and sighed once more. It seems like I was more shocked yesterday. 

Hoseok's P.O.V. 
I was at the club with birthday boy Minho who couldn't stop laughing at how Taemin kept getting denied access inside for looking too young. "Hey Hoseok where ya going?" "Restroom." I answered bluntly as he laughed again. "Cool."

I sighed as I made my way towards the club's restroom and watched everyone enjoy themselves. Somehow I'm just not in a good mood. I kept walking until I looked up at the balcony and squinted. "Is that? Oh shit it is." I gasped and kept watching.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
A small ding woke me up from my tiny breakdown session as I grabbed my phone. 

🐴Horseface:
Hey check this out!

*click image*