Don't

I wonder if this is okay.   

I walked around the apartment in front of Jungkook and looked around curiously. It's not like it's my first time here so why do I inspect it so much? Even last time we.. A flashback of us making out in his room made me freeze. I must be crazy! Why did I even come here?

"Taehyung." "Y-yes?" "What are you doing standing still? Take your clothes off." I blushed before stepping away from him. "W-WHAT?! WHY?!" "You literally rolled on the ground back there. At least take off your jacket." "O-oh right.." I giggled nervously before sighing. Why am I overreacting now? Do I look weird? I really need to act normal again. What did I use to say to him? 

'You fucking pervert!' 'You're gross!' 'Son of a beach!' 

I gasped in horror before slipping off my coat. I can't believe that it's been 2 months since he first appeared in my dreams. He happened to be a normal guy who I didn't like in the same major as me. A lot of things have changed since then.

We sat down on his coffee table, opening the laptop to a new powerpoint. "According to the sent information I've sent to y-" I slammed the laptop shut before looking at him.

"I think it's good that we're doing this but we should talk first. I have a lot of questions to ask you and a lot that I'm curious of. Like for example today. The future I saw in my dreams came to life today. The future me showed me my future with that cursed stone. What is that stone?" Jungkook pressed his lips together before sighing. "The stone was the only thing my mom left me." "Shit, I'm really sorry." I looked down at my hands.

I can't believe how heartless I've been to him. "I didn't know and I went as far as to throwing it to the floor." In the corner of my eyes I watched Jungkook look away with a smirk. "I remember using the stone to meet my mother in my dreams when I was young. She gave me the stone and told me to keep it. 'I was able to meet your father and I'm so happy right now' she said with the biggest smile on her face. 'Jiji when you grow up, use this stone.' This stone lets you meet the person you've been dying to see."

I looked away flustered before glancing up at him. "I hesitated to talk to you because you didn't recognize me and it became hard to ignore you. That where I used the stone. When I got older I thought it was a distorted memory because I used it when I was too young but when I first meet you in my dream, I knew it was real. Then we started to have these dreams again and again and that's when I started to get more questions. You as an experienced person, know that these dreams aren't ordinary because the physical impacts we experience affect us in real life but I've never met anyone else but you in my dream so it can't be entirely real. Although this is just my guess I think the stone makes it possible for anyone who owns it to create a virtual space based off memories. Which is why the night you took the stone I was happy to see you in my dream. I thought that you didn't want to see me but that dream proved that you wanted to see me as well." Jungkook grinned as I blushed.

"I did tell you that I wanted to see you again I just didn't recognize you right away." "How could you not if I could?!" "W-well you try remembering after 11 years! And you we we're much more younger, you were a cute kid and now you're completely different." "So what do you think of me now?" Jungkook leaned forward as I blushed. "N-now?" A glittery aura surrounded Jungkook catching me in a dreamy aura.

"N-now y-you're..YOU'RE A COMPLETE JERK NOW! GET AWAY FROM ME!" "WHAT?! WHY YOU!" He pulled my face into a kiss. My eyes closing before my pulled away. "You're still just as cute as you were back then." He murmured as I looked away. "Q-quit messing around!" I covered my mouth as he frowned. "But I'm not."

"And your name changed. It's completely different now, which is why I couldn't recognize you right away." "That's because I wanted to abandon my past as Jiwon Jungkook. You've wanted to know huh? The reason why I disappeared 11 years ago." I scooted closer to Jungkook as he sighed.

"The last day you visited me in the hospital I was taken by that man to a place I didn't know of." "Oh so your dad took you." "No. I don't think of that man as my father." He slammed his fist down onto the coffee table as I flinched. "Then he took me to China because of his business. Other than that I don't want to talk about what happened that day."

I couldn't stand to watch Jungkook in so much pain as he spoke. I really do wish he gets over this and heals over time. Out of instinct I sat in his lap running my hands through his hair and kissing his forehead. "Ah I-I was only.." "But then again I got stuck with meeting you again and as long as I have you Taebaby I'll be good." He kissed my cheek as I pouted.

"I really had no idea." "Come on we should go to sleep. You must be tired, it's been a long day for the both of us." Jungkook picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. He threw me onto his bed before getting some blankets out of his closet. "W-wait are we sleeping on the same bed?!"

"I'll sleep on the couch then. Goodnight." He turned off the lights and turned his back towards me. "I said that I could sleep on the couch." "You didn't want to sleep in the same bed now go to sleep." I pouted before making myself comfortable on his huge bed.

I seriously can't believe what he said about his stone. Did future me really want to save Jungkook from death's grip. I'm so relieved that he's still alive. I hope this makes future me happier. I dozed off into dreamland after that.

Dreamland
"Mmm." I felt a pressure on my lower waist before opening my eyes. "Enjoying your sleep baby?" "WHAT?!" I watched Jungkook straddling my hips with a smirk on his face. "I couldn't sleep because of you. Not even an inch." He lowered his lips to my ear making me shiver. "You honestly want me to believe that you came all the way over here to just sleep huh?" I watched with wide eyes, how he skillfully slipped off his shirt, showing off his sculpted chest. "Holy shit."

To be continued...

Should there be smut on the next chapter or nah? Decisions, decisions.