!

There's no way that Jeon Jungkook but could it?

Flashback
Young Taehyung watched his father from afar, wearily as people from the screen laughed. 'I want to watch TV as well but dad would get mad at me if I go out.' He thought to himself as he continued to observe his father. He was currently hiding under the table, away from his father's eyesight. His father stood up as Taehyung got up on his knees carefully. He didn't want to get caught.

His father walked towards the door and glanced towards his son's room. "Taehyung you better be studying. I don't want to see you drawing those stupid comic strips ever again. Seriously, I don't even know why you turned out like that. Taehyung kept looking down in his desk as his father's words plunged deep into his heart. "Yes father." His grip on the pencil loosened up as he stared at his math textbook.

The following day at sunrise, Taehyung left for school. On his way he bumped into a young boy. 'Ah he's here again! I wonder what he does all by himself everyday?' He looked over to see him driving a toy car around the slides. 'Doesn't he feel hot?' Taehyung wondered since the little boy always wore long sleeves and pants and was never spotted without the white mask on his face.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, turning around to walk towards the boy. "Hey!" Said boy looked up from the remote surprised. "What are you doing here? Why are you always alone?" The little boy blinked nervously before running away. "Eh?! I wonder what's wrong with him." Taehyung scratched his head and sighed, continuing his walk back to his dreaded school.

As the days passed Taehyung kept encountering the small boy. He always tried to talk to the boy but he'd always run away at the sight of Taehyung. 'Geez what did I ever do to that kid for him to be afraid of me?' Taehyung gripped the ends of his backpack as the other boy watched him from behind the pole.

One day, Taehyung was walking to school stopping by the park, surprised to see the black haired boy swinging by himself. 'Ah! He's here today! If he ignores me this time, I'll ignore him forever.' Slowly, Taehyung smiled and raised his hand. "Hi!" The boy didn't say anything and Taehyung turned around with a frown. 'Yeah, thought so.'

"Hi..." Taehyung turned around shocked at the sweet voice. The said boy nervously walked towards Taehyung as Tae smiled. "Hey what's your name? I'm Kim Taehyung!" "Jiwon Jungkook." They both sat down on the slides. "How old are you?" "I'm 10."

"What you're the same age as me! I thought you'd be younger! Hey why don't you go to school?" "My mom doesn't like it." Jungkook glanced to the side as Tae sighed. "I'm so jealous! My mom and dad is always bothering me to study more!" Both boys talked til the end of the day to find out that they lived in the same apartment complex. From that day on, both boys played together in the playground.

Flash foward to the day Tae gave Kook the drawing.

"Is this you and me?" "Yup! I drew this in art class today!" "Wow..you're so good." Kook gasped as he ran his hand on top of the drawing. "You can have it if you'd like." "Ah! Really?! Thanks!" Kookie ripped off the paper and smiled at Taehyung.

"Is it your dream to be an artist?" "Nah! When I grow up I'm going to become a comic artist!" A blush settled onto Jiwon's face as Taehyung's eyes glimmered with hope. "Wow! You should give me your autograph when you become famous!" "Okay!" Jiwon grabbed a pencil and began to observe Taehyung.

"I'll draw you too!" He started to sketch him out as Taehyung laughed. A few minutes later both boys laughed at his drawing. "What's this?! Jiwon you're really terrible at drawing! Here let me show you!" Time passed by quickly as they drew together on the park bench.

"Hey what time is it?!" "Hmm. Why?" Jiwon stood up quickly making Taehyung curious. "I- I should go." "Huh?" Seconds later Jiwon plopped to the ground. "KOOKIE! Are you okay?!" Jiwon turned to look at Taehyung but failed to notcie that his mask has fallen off his left ear exposing bruises all over his face.

"What's wrong with your face? Are you hurt?" Taehyung watched as Jiwon put on his mask and ran away, not bothering to answer any of his questions. Days passed and Jiwon wouldn't show up at the park. 'Maybe he's sick b-but he had all those scars on his face.' Taehyung worried that Jiwon wasn't doing fine and headed off to search for his little buddy.

'He said he lived in apartment 301.' Taehyung walked through the hallways and arrived at the door. "JIWON ARE YOU TRYING TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN?!!" Taehyung jumped, startled at the woman's voice from outside the apartment.

"I told you not to go outside didn't I?!! Where are you sneaking off to these days?!!" Taehyung peaked through the open window and whimpered at the sight. Jiwon received a slap from his own mother. "Your eyes and face. You remind me of your idiot father! And look at you! You're even acting like him!"

Jiwon's body trembled as blood fell from his now broken nose. "ARE YOU TRYING TO ABANDON YOUR MOTHER, JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER?!! And you think I'm going to let you do that?!! THERE'S NO WAY!!" She grabbed Jiwon's shoulders and slammed the back of his head on a desk, the crack of his skull echoing as Taehyung sobbed outside.

Jiwon coughed for air as his mother's grip on his throat tightened. "M-mom..!" It was there that Taehyung knew why Kookie wore long sleeves and long pants in the summer and also why he wore a mask to cover the scars on his face. Taehyung stumbled back and fell on his butt, shock and frightened by what's going on inside but frozen on his spot.

Despite his tears he let out a strangled cry. "H-help.." He sobbed outside of the door. "PLEASE HELP!!!!" Alarmed by Taehyung's yells, Jiwon's mother released her tight grip on her son's neck. "HELP-! HELP!!" Jiwon started at the door surpised and grateful.

Taehyung got up and ran to his apartment. He wasn't sure of what had happened at the moment but he didn't want to get caught by Jiwon's mother. Once Taehyung entered his house, he ran straight into his mother's caring arms. "TaeTae what's wrong baby?" Taehyung kept crying into his mother's warm chest.

The next day, he stumbled upon Jiwon sitting by himself. "It was you, wasn't it? The one who yelled yesterday?" Jiwon walked closer to Taehyung while looking up at him before lowering his gaze. "Why did you have to come to my house? I-!"

He looked up briefly, stunned as Taehyung bit his lips, tears cascading down his rosy cheeks and his heart thumped loudly. "I'm sorry. F-for running away like that y-yesterday. I-I'm sorry that I-I couldn't help y-you." "Why would you be sorry." "We're friends." Jiwon gasped as Taehyung gave a small sad smile. "Friends?"

Jiwon remembered of all the times he'd look down fromthe third floor and see groups of friends laughing and talking as he sighed. He wanted friends since the longest but everyday he'd go back home to face the never ending hell that haunted his mind. Jiwon started to cry, happy tears of course. He wiped his tears as Taehyung kept weeping silently. "Yes. Friends."

From that day on their relationship grew stronger, they didn't keep secrets from each other anymore but instead shared everything. Two years had passed already, quite quickly might I add. Jiwon started to brighten up a lot ever since his encounter with Taehyung. Things seemed to never get any better, or so they thought. At least until it happened.

To be continued...