Don't

I thought he was hanging out with Jimin?   

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I walked out of the club with Jungkook and pulled my hoodie down to face him. "So many people were watching and you just. . Are you insane?! You'll end up-" I watched him walk away as my jaw dropped for the millionth time.

"YAH! I'm talking to you Pabo! Where are you going?! And who was that? Why would you date someone like that?!" Jungkook kept walking as I ran up to catch up to him. "You should really thank me though. I practically saved your life back there. If it weren't for me you would've gotten in deeper trouble."

I stayed in my spot as he kept walking. I grabbed his arm and stood in front of him. "YAH JUNGKOOK! Are you even listening to me?! Is ignoring people a job you get paid for?!" Jungkook tssked before glaring daggers at me.

"Seriously you're so fucking annoying. Kim Taehyung do you think this is funny? Stop getting into my business." He yanked his arm out of my grip as I swallowed hard. "Then why'd you do it? Why did you hit Jimin for slapping me? You could've just left me get my ass beat but you didn't. Look, you're not a meaningless person to me at least not as much as you'd believe. I know we've drifted apart for a very long time but somehow faith brought us back together. I don't want things to end this way with you, especially you." I watched Jungkook's glare disappear into that of a thinking face.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I guess we're not meant to be. My mind drifted off to a recent dream I had, one in which I had disappeared from Taehyung's life. In my dream I was walking down that same street that'd take me down to our childhood playground when I heard it.

"Taehyung let's go home. It's getting really late." I watched Taehyung hold onto his mother's sweater. "Mommy I don't think he's going to come back ever. No matter how long I wait, he's never going to come back. We always met here. Mommy please find Kookie for me, please? Mommy, Jungkook would never leave me like this."

I watched astonished with how much I really meant for Taehyung. "There's no way he's do that.. r-right?" And like ash he crumbled, his face full of cascading tears, as if a faucet was turned on and was never going to go off.

What made me curious was how painful Tae's face looked when he cried. I regretted hurting you this way but I couldn't do anything. It was because I saw you so happy that I believed that you were doing better off without me. That our precious memories were only special to me..that's the way I viewed it. But if that wasn't always the case? But it's already too.. I broke out of my thoughts when I saw Taehyung gasp.

Taehyung's P.O.V. 
I saw Hoseok walk out of the club as I buried myself into Jungkook's hard chest. "What the hell are you doing?!" I looked up into Jungkook's eyes and did my best puppy dog pout. "C-could we go inside somewhere like this?" "W-what?"

Jungkook looked baffled but turned his head around to see Hoseok staring at him. He turned his head back to me and started to peel myself off of him. "Hoseok doesn't know that I'm here!" "Then that's your problem. Let go of me!"

I clung to him like glue, wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my face into his cologne filled chest. Did I ever mention how good he smells? Gosh it's addicting. "I came all the way here because of you! It'll be weirder if I get caught now!" I pleaded with him as he continued to tug on the back of my hoodie. 

Hoseok's P.O.V.
That filthy Jeon Jungkook. We legit had eye contact right now and he has the balls to hug in public like that. Seriously what runs through his mind? Just what is his relationship with Taehyung? 

Taehyung's P.O.V.
DEAD. ONE THING TO DESCRIBE MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION. I watched Hoseok took quiet steps towards us as I kept using Jungkook as a shield. Damn it I shouldn't have hidden in the first place. Luckily a taxi stopped in front of us. "Get in." I opened the door quickly before looking back at Jungkook.

"Tch I was starting to wonder but as suspected, even after all that stuff you said earlier. Did you really mean it? You still don't want to be seen with a gay guy like me huh?" He had a point. Dang did he really want me to look like a jerk, well good luck with that.

I gritted my teeth and slammed the door shut removing my hoodie and staring at Jungkook furiously. "Jeon Jungkook, are you really thinking that? Then you're wrong!" I said sternly as he stared at me in shock. "Taehyung?!" Hoseok asked from behind Jungkook, making me jump. Shit I forgot about him! "What are you doing here?" "H-hyung."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
My mind was in a blur of thoughts as I stared at both of them. So Taehyung was the one hugging Jungkook. And the messages he sent me right now. Wait. What the hell's going on? 

Taehyung's P.O.V.
Embarrassment was shown on my face but I swallowed my pride. "Sorry Hyung but I gotta talk about a few things with Jungkook. I'll explain later." I dragged Jungkook's arm and started to walk away. "What? Wait! Hey! Kim Taehyung! Wait!"

I dragged Jungkook to the nearest park and sat down on the bench as he rested against a pole. I glanced every once in a while to see him staring off into the distance with a frown.

"So you see..um since were majoring in the same area and we have a lot of classes together it'd be impossible for us to not bump into each other. I don't want things to start between us. I mean we were friends before and I think you shouldn't be seeing guys like that anymore. He didn't give off a good vibe." I fumbled with my fingers as he took in a deep breath.

How can I say that I don't want to see you seeing someone else that isn't me Jungkook. How the hell am I supposed to tell him that? "I mean of course it's none of my business." Seriously what's wrong with me? "I asked you once if you could kiss me." What?! He finally broke the awkward tension but with a weird question.

"It seems like the answer hasn't changed." I stayed quiet as he looked at me and put his foot down. "I'm off." I jumped up from my seat. "Wait I'm not quite done with you yet! Jungkook! Jungkook!"

I frowned and clutched my fists by my side before mentally preparing myself. I ran up to him and grabbed his jacket immediately spinning him around to face me. Without a second doubt, I pulled his face down into a kiss. 

To be continued...