Of

Was I really touched by his drunk confession?  

W-what is this bastard even saying right now? Did I just hear that wrong? "Even if it's just in my dreams. If I could see you in my dreams." My eyes widened at this. "You, even if it's just in my dreams." "W-what? What did you just?" I saw a blue light shine making me cover my eyes as Jungkook disappeared and in his place the stone remained.

"What? Where'd he go?" I frantically looked around the bed before picking up the stone. I ran back to the door where I had previously left Jungkook at. "Hey Jeon Jungkook!" I banged on the door trying to get his attention. "Hey! I know you're there!" "What is it." Came a low murmur as I leaned in to peak through the crack and sure enough there he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Are you the one making me dream this?" "HA.." I heard him give a dry laugh as he remained to stay still. "I know! I know that it makes no sense but..it doesn't make sense that I'm dreaming this right now in the first place, right?" I poked my face through the crack before continuing with my rant. "I just saw and heard everything in here. So don't even think of playing innocent." I internally screamed victory as he remained silent.

"This stone. What is it? Is it some kind of magical stone or something? You did something with this stone, didn't you?" I heard Jungkook snigger from the other side of the door. "I was wondering what you were talking about. I think you've been reading too much fiction, Taehyung."

I raised my hand and threw the stone at the floor to only watch it bounce back up from the floor. "So it won't break just like that. Where'd it go?" "Kim Taehyung, you. Do you even know what that is? How.." His voice sounded strained as I growled. Where's the fucking rock?! "FUCK! YOU THINK I CARE WHAT THIS ROCK IS?!!"

Jungkook stayed silent as I slammed my fists on the door. "Jungkook fuck you. Just what the heck do you want from me? Why me?" I clenched my fist before bringing it against the door. "WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME?!! WHY?!!" "Tae, the promise you made."

I looked up my previous anger gone as Jungkook's face saddened as well as his voice, as if it hurt him to say this. "Because that promise made me want to live. From that day on, you've been the only one in the world. So why don't you remember?"

I woke up thinking about what he said in my dream last night. I really really don't want to even think about it, but.. Jeon Jungkook likes me. And if that's the case, what he did to me at the retreat and the things he said and did in the dream make sense as well. I was currently brushing my teeth and sighed.

But why? Since when? And what was that promise he was talking about? I washed my face and looked into the mirror. No, how Jungkook feels about me is not important right now. I need to find a way to get out of these crazy dreams. He'll obviously deny it if I ask him in real life. I need concrete evidence. I wiped my face drying with my favorite pink towel before an idea came to mind. That stone. It seemed pretty important to Jungkook.

I rushed to school and as soon as I was making my way to the computer lab I ran into Hobi. "Ah hey!" "Hey.." He slipped through the door as his usually cheeriness disappeared. I was so caught up with Jungkook that I had forgotten the issue I had at hand with my hyung.

I walked inside to freeze when I saw Jungkook working on an assignment and Hobi had his back towards me. I made my way towards an empty and isolated computer with a sigh. I glance towards Hobi to find him very concentrated with his work, not even caring to turn his head to face me.

Aissh it's so suffocating here, how I wished I stayed home. And I've had a heartburn since this morning. Why though? Slowly I stood up holding onto my stomach before making my way towards the door.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

Where's he going? I watched him leave the room silently and I fummed. What the hell Tae. He still hasn't said anything since yesterday. I'm not really angry or anything but it's annoying. Why do things have to be awkward between Tae just because of Jungkook?

I glared at him from the corner of my eye and watched as he stood up. I pushed my chair back stopping Jungkook from leaving. "What is it. Move." "Kook, let's talk outside for a minute." "What if I don't want to?" We had an intense glare off before I asked another question.

"What the hell did you do to Tae anyways? Ever since you guys were assigned to a group together, he's been stressed out." Jungkook laughed. "And why do you care?" A second passed before he frowned. "I said move!" He kicked my chair to the side as I stood up. One thing is messing around with me but actually starting a fight over nothing. This kid's about to get it. "You bastard!"

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I returned to the lab, from the restroom with my hand on my stomach to see people crowding the entrance. I poked my head in to see Hobi lifted up from his shirt, leved up to Jungkook's face. His feet where swinging, due to his shortness. "You. Let go! I said let go!"

I ran inside the room to break up the fight. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I watched both of their shocked expressions as I panicked. "YAH! JUNGKOOK LET HIM GO!" I placed my hand on his wrist trying to make him let go. "But this bastard kept.." I turned my head toward an angry Hobi. "Hey, hey. Hobi calm down!" "Taehyung, take your hands off me."

I turned back to look at him and watched as his eyes glinted with anger. "MOVE!" I stumbled back, shocked to have recieved a blow to my face. "Ughh." I looked down and saw blood coming out of my nose. I also had tears falling down from my cheeks as Jungkook and Hoseok looked at me shocked.

"TAETAE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" "I need a tissue.." After this incident, I decided to head out of the lab with Hobi. "You didn't have to get in the middle of it.. Do you feel better now? Jungkook, that son of a bitch. He didn't even apologize after giving you such a blow." "Yeah. So why did you guys fight?" "Just something.." He looked at the ground as I frowned.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I know you were just worried about me and I was rude." "Whatever it's fine. I just don't want you to have a hard time because of Kook." I sighed. "Don't get too hung up about it hyung. Once we're done with this assignment, I won't have to bump into him as much." "Yeah.." I gasped as I saw Jungkook walk by.

"Then I think I'll go home early today and rest, hyungie." "Huh?" I stood up quickly wanting to follow Jungkook. "See you tomorrow!" "Ah right." I waved goodbye before running to catch up to Jungkook who was almost gone. Phew. I managed to follow him somehow but my heart is about to burst. I leaned against the building trying to catch my breath. So this is where the mysterious coconut head lives.

I can't tell if it's the house I saw yesterday just by looking at it from here. I glanced inside to see if the coast was clear. I watched him take the elevator to the 7th floor. Wait it is the same floor I saw in my dream yesterday! He also hurt his leg that same day! I clicked on the elevator button and decided to research the interior of this building. As I was busy researching the building the elevator opened.

As I looked up from my phone I was shocked to see a fuming Jungkook standing there. Holy shit! I'm gonna die. He grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me inside the elevator making me drop my phone in the process.

To be continued...