Don't stop

When I turn back to Cristopher, his jeans are gone and nowhere in sight, and there's a very noticeable tent on his underwear.

My mouth waters at this, and I quickly shimmy mine off, climbing back on top of him. I take my time to sit back down though, experimenting with the bulge that nudges my entrance by grinding ever so slightly on it, my partner closing his eyes and tightening his hold on my hips in response.

"Don't tease" He holds back a smile as he closes his eyes and I can't help but chuckle.

"Look who's talking" Suddenly I begin getting nervous.

Where do I go from here? Do I just stick it in? How does that work? The other two times we did this he did everything, and I have no idea what to do.

Instead of going right to action, I just grind on it more roughly and a swear escapes his lips.

I bend down to kiss his lips and he sweetly reciprocates, opening his mouth and meeting my tongue in the middle.

He lays back down and reaches for his backpack, which was resting against one of our bedside tables, and takes out a bottle.

"This will make it go more smoothly" He hands it to me "And I'll guide you"

My heart grows three sizes at the implication. He wasn't expecting me to know, he was just letting me be curious and do it at my own pace.

I kiss him one more time and he helps me take off my boxer briefs, and then he slides his boxers off as well, both our erections exposed.

"You need to get your fingers inside of you first" My eyes bulge out of their sockets.

I forgot that's a thing. I honestly don't remember half the things we did on that bench, I just remember the feelings and sensations, but no actions in particular "Or do you want me to do it?"

I hand him the bottle of translucid liquid and he takes it as he sits up a little, still lying on the bed.

He opens it and puts a glob on his fingers, and reaches down my body, pressing our bodies together with the other hand.

Suddenly the same cold feeling of last year presented itself on my rectum and I shivered despite myself, but stood still.

One finger entered me and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

He muffled the subsequent cries with his mouth as he introduced a second finger, and I tried to keep my voice down too, as the walls around us weren't the thickest ever.

"You're doing great baby"

I hide my face on the inside of my forearm, resting my cheek against his and trying to breathe normally through gritted teeth. He slid them in and out of my ass and took hold of one of my butcheeks, opening my asshole further.

"Fuck" I mewl and he puts the third finger in. Involuntarily I press back with my body, to get them out or further in I'm not sure, but he doesn't stop and starts opening me up more, stretching me and playing with my ass, pinching it and squeezing. This just has me on cloud nine.

He kisses my shoulder and removes his hands from my backside all at once.

I protest but he says "You're ready babe" and that's my queue.

I shake as I try to sit back up, and he places his hands on my thighs, giving me full control of the next steps.

So, ok. Dick inside now, right? Will it fit? It fit last time so here we go...

I reach down to line his member with my entrance and sit down on it. At first it slides off and pops out when I try to put it in, but after a try or two it begins sliding in and a sigh escapes me as I close my eyes. There it is. That feeling. I sit on his cock, going further and further in as my mouth opens wider and wider in sync.

There it is. Hot and wet and it fills me up to the brim.

Unconsciously one of my hand wraps around my dick, while I experimentally jump up and down on his lap in small strokes, his dick and balls jumping with me, going in and out as I jerk off in time with my movements.

The normal stinging feeling subsides and all that's left is the feeling of him inside of me, at this thought I start moving faster, up and down.

A ringing noise fills my ears and sweat pools on my tailbone as my leg muscles start to get tired and sore, but I keep moving, up and down, and back and forth as I look for that spot that made me so dizzy and drove me crazy last time.

I see him open his eyes, and he stills my movements by taking hold of both my butcheeks, pulling them apart, and jerking up, faster and more violent than myself, and I close my eyes as he pounds into me. Expertly, he shifts a little and hits that nerve inside my rectum, and my head falls back, as I begin moving up and down, again, both our movements combining and fuck is it hot in here! Our skin makes these awfully dirty noises when we meet on the middle. And it's like music to my ears, my dick starts leaking, and Cris starts mumbling nonsense.

"Fuck, Josh" He breathes and splutters "Fuck. Joshua"

He starts getting more and more reckless, pounding into me hard and fast, and in one last attempt to keep going, plunges his cock further up my rectum, burying himself into me, and all I feel is a shiver and a warm liquid hit the inside of my butthole, and a warm pool swirling in my stomach as I myself cum all over his chest.

I open my eyes and all I hear is my labored breathing and Cris' laugh as he looks up at me.